Kenevo SL Official 2022 Kenevo SL (KSL) Megathread!

tabbibus

May 5, 2023
Atlanta, USA
How much real world difference is there between the KSL1 and KSL2? My local Spesh dealer has one 2022 S-Works frame left in the back, they’ve got it marked down to £3150. The guy working said the owner would probably discount it even further just to get rid of it if I were interested. He was saying something in the neighbourhood of £2800.

I honestly don’t need another bike right now, can’t really even ride the ones I have but I’m a sucker for a deal.
With my gen 1, I don't have range issues, but I do not do long back country rides. Mostly local trails. I wish I had the easy path to T-type that Gen 2 has, but in reality, mechanical drivetrain has served me well. I honestly have no regrets with my gen 1

Apr 11, 2023
US
With my gen 1, I don't have range issues, but I do not do long back country rides. Mostly local trails. I wish I had the easy path to T-type that Gen 2 has, but in reality, mechanical drivetrain has served me well. I honestly have no regrets with my gen 1
What do you mean easy path to T-Type? cost?

sethimus

Dec 31, 2023
Switzerland
There is no real benefit to have apple find, lock, alarm on an emtb. It is not like you are going to lock a 12k mountain bike to a city to a stake.
It can mitigate in some situation ... but this is very limited, and if they go to my garage well ... there is already an alarm on my house.
i already has a customer who had his stolen bike back 3h after it was stolen, so no, you are wrong

tabbibus

May 5, 2023
Atlanta, USA
Gen1 has UDH, yes, the issue is the crank/chain ring. To upgrade to t-type, you have to change those to a t-type compatible set up, and there are no inexpensive ways to do so. There are some posts back here that discuss that as well. Wild, right?

Enduroland

Oct 13, 2024
Germany
I‘ve got. a new update for my ksl suspension and it‘s a very good match. the guys from push did a really good job. the torsion is no problem . It feels much better than the Fox 38. and it looks great .
IMG_7657.jpeg
IMG_7653.jpeg

roQer

Jun 29, 2019
Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Any news about a KSL with a higher capacity battery or does the KSL line end up now?
I really like my KSL but the Slash + and Decoy SN are tempting, though not really my dream ebikes - Slash + geo on the shorter side for a L, Decoy SN small battery.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Not heard anything, but seems likely that the next KSL will have a totally new motor/battery setup. Surely Spech have squeezed as much out of this one as they can.

I’d bet that next on the cards is a new FF Levo, then new KSL fall 2025.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
It would be incredibly simple for Spesh to up the capacity of the battery by nearly 50% by using 21700 cells in place of the 18650 cells they currently use.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles