Levo Gen 3 Specialized Gen 3 2022 Levo Megathread!

unclezz

May 3, 2020
CZ
Ohlins ttx22m is doing a great job at keeping my levo comfy, secure, and planted. No overthinking needed on adjustments, once u got the right spring. I have an ext on my other bike (rise) but I prefer the ohlins.
I have ohlins TTX22 on my Levo SL and I also vote for it. Super easy to setup and if you go for a sprindex coil you can easily adjust the SAG % as you need.

BruceJR

Jun 16, 2022
USA West
what is a good coil shock for the Levo Gen 3. I know the EXT is killer but it’s also £1.5k. What are the other decent option that won’t break the bank
I got the Bomber CR on sale for pretty cheap as a backup for my EXT when I send it out for service annually. I honestly cannot feel that much difference. I'm not a crazy hard hitting rider bottoming out the shock or anything like that but it works perfectly fine for what I do. I too have the long shock kit.

RichMorr

Subscriber
Jun 16, 2024
Uk
I got the Bomber CR on sale for pretty cheap as a backup for my EXT when I send it out for service annually. I honestly cannot feel that much difference. I'm not a crazy hard hitting rider bottoming out the shock or anything like that but it works perfectly fine for what I do. I too have the long shock kit.
Cool, I was looking at the bomber not sure if I’d like a coil shock so it be good to get and try.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles