Assembly frame LightCarbon LCE971 bafang M510 (By Denver)

Rohai

Aug 19, 2024
Singapore
View attachment 138692 View attachment 138693

This can be very useful in case of theft of your bike.

Of the four necessary screws 2 are to hold the support and the other two are to fix the airtag. So it will be very easy to change the battery when it is used up.

View attachment 138694 View attachment 138695 View attachment 138696

Of course, my support is purple in color, however with a black support and black screws, the location of the airtag is practically invisible. Moreover, in case of theft it will be difficult to reach because it will first be necessary to break the lock to remove the battery.

View attachment 138697 View attachment 138698 View attachment 138699

I imagine that some people might be interested in purchasing these parts. So for those who want to know the prices :

(No. 1) View attachment 138700

The kit therefore includes :
- 1× The TPU joint for the headset.
- 5× TPU seals for the rear triangle.
- 1× TPU protection kit for VPP kinematics
The pack for $30 USD

(No. 2) View attachment 138701
TPU protection for Rockshox shock absorber (Deluxe / Super Deluxe) + Nylon cable guide +15% carbon (PA12-CF15) is available for $20 USD

(No. 3) View attachment 138702
Support (ABS) for LEZINE pump : $15 USD

(No. 4) View attachment 138703
Complete converter is available for : $40 USD

(No. 5) View attachment 138704
Internal guidance (ABS) : $20 USD

All these prices include packaging but exclude shipping costs. Shipping

I currently have in stock :
- No. 1 = 10x available
- No. 2 = 6x available
- No. 3 = 3x available soon
- No. 4 = 1x available
- No. 5 = 1x available

As a rule, all parts are black, however it is possible to make them in other colors except TPU. All screws are stainless steel.

The measurements were made on my own frame, if the parts were not suitable for your frame, you just have to return the parts to me for a refund or exchange for a part that fits.

As we have seen, I have "easy criticism" but in return I bring my share of solutions and it's to be taken as an opportunity because few people take the time to provide an objective feedback on the manufacture of a product. I hope that LightCarbon will offer even more refined frames in the future. However, LightCarbon should not be blamed, it's not easy to be on all fronts and to take into account every problem of a frame. Moreover, SantaCruz and Scor have not done better to protect the rocker... Very often, manufacturers face several problems such as development costs or the time they have available to create a new model. Moreover, the perfect frame does not exist. And very honestly, I prefer to have a frame manufacturer who puts all his efforts into the geometry of a frame as well as the kinematics and the quality of manufacture, especially as far as carbon is concerned, rather than into superfluous parts. Even if there are a few points to be made about this frame, I maintain that LightCarbon is a frame manufacturer worthy of the name and that you can trust them. For my part, I clearly do not regret having invested in this frame.

I just hope that in the future LightCarbon will take into account this kind of remarks if they make a version 2. I remain at LightCarbon's disposal to discuss all this or provide the 3D files if they want to produce copies of the various parts presented in this post.

It should be noted that I have already finished assembling my bike. I have already accumulated 150 km with the bike and I will soon give you feedback on its behavior. But before that, we'll talk about the battery (model SYR014) ...

View attachment 138706
Hey Denver, sick stuff. How do i purchase #1 from you? I am fairly new to this forum so cant send PM to anyone yet..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles