My Aussie Cheeb

Hondy

Mar 11, 2021
simba124
85k’s sounds pretty damn good!

I have just ordered a new saddle, I couldn’t ride more than about 20kms seated constantly. When i ride the new saddle in i plan to do a bit of a range test myself. Will post a comparison. My home town is pretty flat also.

I am curious, how is the PAS and torque applied with that controller Compared to the stock controller? As smooth?

Hello
Hello , just put out my info on the range for M600 ....I drive another controller 43V 20A from FLX (=battery 48Volt 840wh).
I can reach about 85km on 1 battery and about 600hm in totall (mostly pas2 from 5) ,there is no real mountain overhere but more like smaller hills ,country riding ! View attachment 83532

Hello Guys ,did some testing on the PAS1 off 5 from controller above ...got 140km on a flat surface (+-300hm) .You have to work a bit harder .The big power isn't there in PAS1 but if you are getting started ,and keeping the speed at 26-28km is easy on a 90ish cadence .

RoyRoy

Sep 9, 2021
Australia
@Hondy I did a 41km ride the other day on a mix of fire trails with some uphill segments. PAS1 mainly (PAS2-3) for some short climbs. By the time I was home battery was about 56%. Stock controller. average speed was 21km/h.

So not sure how far I could get. Dont want to push it too far from home as riding without a battery is HELL ON WHEELS 🤪 most of my rides are 15-20km, but i do plan on the odd tour type ride, so I probably need to find its limits on stock controller.

Hondy

Mar 11, 2021
simba124
@Hondy I did a 41km ride the other day on a mix of fire trails with some uphill segments. PAS1 mainly (PAS2-3) for some short climbs. By the time I was home battery was about 56%. Stock controller. average speed was 21km/h.

So not sure how far I could get. Dont want to push it too far from home as riding without a battery is HELL ON WHEELS 🤪 most of my rides are 15-20km, but i do plan on the odd tour type ride, so I probably need to find its limits on stock controller.
The limits on flat road full tires (90kg + bike kg25) batt dengfu 840wh with the stock controller about 70-75 km Average about 29kmh...

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Hello ebikers.

K1 eBikes has designed small, portable and simple K1 CAN Monitor & Speed Unlocker - no need computer or mess with BESST. Works ONLY with Bafang motors with CAN bus (green connector to display with "house" shape 5 pin connector).

For more info check the following link:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31...

How to unlock speed:
https://youtu.be/6z3TzEqNWsQ

If you interested, send an email to [email protected], will answer any questions and will send user manual.
K1 CAN Monitor is determined for testing purpose only and is not waterproof.

CANMon2.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles