My Aussie Cheeb

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
I have an online business and so I am able to get my parts delivered straight to my warehouse in china. It saves a heap on shipping and then I can ship at my reduced rate so I decided to build my bike this way.
So here it is, ready to come over and be put together,
Its an E10 with an m600. We are not supposed to have the M600 in qld but I will not tell if you don't.

541-0.jpg

541-1.jpg

541-2.jpg

541-3.jpg

541-4.jpg

541-5.jpg

541-6.jpg

541-7.jpg

541-8.jpg

541-9.jpg

546-1.jpg

546-2.jpg

546-3.jpg

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
My rear shock has turned up. Im still waiting on the front shock as I got shafted by a business who masquerades as an Australian one and who isn't. That's another story with the cost of duty and gst added into it.

IMG_0793[1].JPG

dvng

May 21, 2021
Malaysia
Do DengFu charge postage to the warehouse in China? How much did you actually save on the postage via warehouse in China compared to DengFu direct postage?

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
The shipping to my warehouse was about $15usd from memory. I would have to look up the invoice. The shipping from my warehouse was 180 but its slow shipping.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
The shipping to my warehouse was about $15usd from memory. I would have to look up the invoice. The shipping from my warehouse was 180 but its slow shipping.
I'm surprised it cost that much. Is that $195 to get it shipped from China?

It looks as though you're doing a great paint job on the frame

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
I'm surprised it cost that much. Is that $195 to get it shipped from China?

It looks as though you're doing a great paint job on the frame
Thanks
yeah its was a lot but i didn't get hit for duty and gst. I have a business interest in china and so it was easier to do it this way

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
My offset bushes turned up but im a little concerned as the bush had to be pushed in via a press. Now the pivot point it going to be the through bolt. I am considering removing them and putting in normal ones. When they are in there the suspension will not move at all. I have not tried sitting on it but you will think you may get a little movement from the swing arm. Thoughts ??

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
My offset bushes turned up but im a little concerned as the bush had to be pushed in via a press. Now the pivot point it going to be the through bolt. I am considering removing them and putting in normal ones. When they are in there the suspension will not move at all. I have not tried sitting on it but you will think you may get a little movement from the swing arm. Thoughts ??
I have rockshock rl deluxe and they are sealed bearing at the thick end. I always thought all bushing are press fit. Even if you go back to the original bushing they will still pivot on the bolt. Having said that, these off set bushes are brass. Brass is a softer metal than the bolt, so will loosen up and wear faster then the bolt. Anyway just saying.

Sheff73

Feb 13, 2021
UK

Do not fear! Its perfectly normal for what ever make of bush hardware you use, to be a 'tight' fit in the shock eyelet bush. If they were even slightly 'loose' when fitting (i.e. if you can easily push them in by hand), the shock would 'rattle' or 'clunk' during use.

Perfectly normal for the bush hardware to be pressed into the shock eyelet bush. I had to use a vice to fit mine.

Hope that reassures you?

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
Do not fear! Its perfectly normal for what ever make of bush hardware you use, to be a 'tight' fit in the shock eyelet bush. If they were even slightly 'loose' when fitting (i.e. if you can easily push them in by hand), the shock would 'rattle' or 'clunk' during use.

Perfectly normal for the bush hardware to be pressed into the shock eyelet bush. I had to use a vice to fit mine.

Hope that reassures you?
It does, thank you for that

Funfunfun

Dec 27, 2019
Australiz, Sydney
Bet u cannot wait to get it going. I am blown away with the power and the handerling. All my mates love the ride it gives. Just got KOM this morning so certainly shifts.

PB Ski

Jul 14, 2021
Sydney
Just joined as another Aussie - have the E10 with M600, am also based in Sydney. Definitely look forward to hearing more from some local owners, eg customisations, tuning etc. Gotta say am really loving this bike - so very capable.

IMG_20210718_123853.jpg

PB Ski

Jul 14, 2021
Sydney
Where in Sydney are you….based near the royal national park..grays point.
Ah - Grey's Pt know it well - great spot used to do a lot of bush walking around there to Temptation Cr, then over to Audley, as I'm a shire original. That said these days based in North Ryde, so my riding is mostly around Lane Cove National Park.

Funfunfun

Dec 27, 2019
Australiz, Sydney
Ah - Grey's Pt know it well - great spot used to do a lot of bush walking around there to Temptation Cr, then over to Audley, as I'm a shire original. That said these days based in North Ryde, so my riding is mostly around Lane Cove National Park.
After lockdown feel free to visit. The trails here are amazing and now are all interlinked. Give you a guided tour.

PB Ski

Jul 14, 2021
Sydney
For any of the Aussie Dengfu crew, wondering has anyone tried or had any luck sourcing a BESST tool - for firmware updates etc? Was looking at the Luna Cycles site, but they are showing out of stock?

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
If You guys over there are in urgent need of Besst tool: It’s available here in Europe from Hollandbikeshop.com.

for 150€ including shipping to Germany. Thats expensive, but they are on stock, and maybe You can contact them and get a fair shipping rate to Australia.

Wax

May 2, 2021
mag00000
Hey guys, Been so busy riding my bike. Damn it rips, I mean it really rips. I love it. I still need to so some work on the suspension to tune it in. I love this bike

PB Ski

Jul 14, 2021
Sydney
If You guys over there are in urgent need of Besst tool: It’s available here in Europe from Hollandbikeshop.com.

for 150€ including shipping to Germany. Thats expensive, but they are on stock, and maybe You can contact them and get a fair shipping rate to Australia.
Thanks but that would work out to $300AUD plus shipping, have reached out to Luna to see if they can provide a date, at this stage at least a few weeks. Cheers

CBR_MTB

Sep 8, 2021
Australia
Awesome thread, great to see some other Aussie builds of the E10.

I am just about to put in an order... however the $440 shipping is a bit of a sting, wish I had the same work around as you @Wax!

Also not looking forward to GST either... there is no such thing as a cheap build!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles