E82 Dengfu frame now available

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
I’ve had a 620 previously, a Frey am1000. Love the power, but the m560 looks to be a good compromise of power vs weight. Which 560 frame would you recommend? The dengfu one looks to have a very steep seat tube so I’m concerned it would feel cramped. The older models are really long. Somewhere in between would be great. Ideally 470-480 reach with a 630-640 top tube

Wonder if the new DJI motor will be available for diy builds. That would be fantastic. The dji bikes look great but they’re a lot of cash :)

Well I'm very happy with my LCE971 but like I said they are updating the frame right now. The current/old frame is awesome but we will have to see how the new version will turn out. I have full confidence that it will be great but right now we have no idea when the next version will come out.

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
Well I'm very happy with my LCE971 but like I said they are updating the frame right now. The current/old frame is awesome but we will have to see how the new version will turn out. I have full confidence that it will be great but right now we have no idea when the next version will come out.
The LCE971 looks just about perfect Seat tube angle still steeper that I’d prefer but not as bad as the dengfu e82. What were they thinking e22 seat angle 72. E82 is 78. Two silly extremes. 75 would have been perfect. The top tube is shorter than an orbea rise and I felt like my knees would hit the bars on my rise

Any other recommendations for a m560 frame?

agro_86

Jul 6, 2022
Australia
What size shock bushings do I need to fit the frame/yoke for a Fox shock? I haven’t seen the size spec’d anywhere and wanted to make sure I get the right ones shared of time if possible.

Edit: All I could find was a reference to them matching the E55 bushings and being a weird size Fox doesn’t sell of course. I went ahead and just placed an order from these guys to see if they have the correct size.
if your ordering from Dengfu they can send them with your frame just make to mention in your order details. also you will need to use DU bushings in the shock. the polymer ones will not work

xtraman122

Mar 2, 2024
USA
if your ordering from Dengfu they can send them with your frame just make to mention in your order details. also you will need to use DU bushings in the shock. the polymer ones will not work
I don't know why they made it sound like their bushings were only for a Rockshox shock, likely just a lack of understanding on behalf of the person answering the Alibaba chats from Dengfu. I think the ones from offsetbushings will be of better quality anyway, so I'll stick to those.

I do have to say, it's pretty frustrating they couldn't have just picked a size that Fox/Rockshox sell standard and made it all much easier. Lightcarbon did that with the LCE971 for example, and they simply specify the size mounting hardware required on the product page.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles