Dengfu E10 - The CHEEB V1.0 - Discussion

ficorama

Oct 9, 2021
Croatia
I too have made a fabric cover for the battery compartment area (although your's looks significantly neater than mine).

I had some proper trouble with the needle getting gummed up by the adhesive on the closed cell foam that I put on the back of the cordura though.

It also billows out a bit where the shock mount bit is, I can't work out how to stop that short of sticking velcro to the frame too (which seems a bit of a dumb idea). It has definitely kept out most of the muck and the catch doesn't get stuck anymore. Plus it's easy to take off and clean.

Just came back from a quick 40 minute blast in the local woods during an unseasonably dry UK Sunday.
View attachment 76476
greeting. to me they made battery protection at a company that makes diving suits. of 5mm neoprene and they sewed velcro. the workmanship is top notch!

captainhightop

Feb 26, 2021
UK
greeting. to me they made battery protection at a company that makes diving suits. of 5mm neoprene and they sewed velcro. the workmanship is top notch!
That explains why it fits better than mine, nice work. I had planned on using neoprene, but I had the cordura and adhesive back foam in my box of random stuff, so I thought what the heck, why not. I should have bought neoprene ;)

Kucko

Oct 23, 2021
Slovakia

IMG_20211124_080952.jpg

Hagbard

Aug 25, 2021
York
Huh. It's £102.57 which I assumed would convert to about the same in Euros. Has the exchange rate suddenly improved without anyone telling me?

Kucko

Oct 23, 2021
Slovakia
Huh. It's £102.57 which I assumed would convert to about the same in Euros. Has the exchange rate suddenly improved without anyone telling me?
but probably in every country there is a different price, especially in the EU country ... 🤪🙈

DrGordon

Sep 22, 2021
GER
Guys can u pls help me! i cannot get my bike running. I plugged and unplugged all cables (not the red)

1637842708391.png

the "B" is empty right? The button on the Frame is pushed inside, but when i click on the "on" Button nothing happens... what can i do??

THANK you

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Guys can u pls help me! i cannot get my bike running. I plugged and unplugged all cables (not the red)

View attachment 76713

the "B" is empty right? The button on the Frame is pushed inside, but when i click on the "on" Button nothing happens... what can i do??

THANK you
You need to push the connectors REALLY HARD into the engine and the display connections. Use some silicone grease and ensure that they are really properly installed. I had the same issue, could not believe that there is another 2-3 millimeters until fully inserted!

mgx

Feb 18, 2021
Slovakia
seen multiple half inserted bafang connectors,therefore its better to use pliers to insert really hard. check correct orientation before applying pressure.
battery comes with 50-60% of charge (usually), so first charge is max 2-3hours. non-working mean wrongly inserted connector usually.

dvng

May 21, 2021
Malaysia

goRt

Oct 20, 2021
Original Hampshire
Ordered 2 E10 M600s for me and a mate on 19/Oct/21, got a DHL notification over the weekend for delivery tomorrow.
7:42 today DPD delivered the batteries (I got an app notification 340 mins before)
9:30 the postman delivered the 2 frames
11:25 DHL delivered the motors
(each currier was a single package with 2 items in each)

Happy days, it's just like meccano right

goRt

Oct 20, 2021
Original Hampshire
Ordered 2 E10 M600s for me and a mate on 19/Oct/21, got a DHL notification over the weekend for delivery tomorrow.
7:42 today DPD delivered the batteries (I got an app notification 340 mins before)
9:30 the postman delivered the 2 frames
11:25 DHL delivered the motors
(each currier was a single package with 2 items in each)

Happy days, it's just like meccano right

Hi guys, I have my bike built and the old part I can't fir is the suspension - the rear bushing where it *should* fit onto the downtube the space is too narrow by about 3mm, I have 2 sets of Rockshox 210*55 super deluxe ultimate and both are the same.
Is this where I need offset bushings - I was under the impression that was only for geo correction

Thanks for your help

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
yes

i have the turn, but you can find dedicated bushing (without off set) from UK supplier

goRt

Oct 20, 2021
Original Hampshire
yes

i have the turn, but you can find dedicated bushing (without off set) from UK supplier

Thanks, I'll go that route

boudenoodty

Nov 15, 2021
Belgium
View attachment 77584

looks like the dimensions of the collar changed ...or you got the wrong bushings delivered ....
Best is to measure the inside diameter and order a new bushing with the right size ...

Do you have a calliper you can use to measure ?

Mine was 16 mm only ...

boudenoodty

Nov 15, 2021
Belgium
then those are the wrong ones .... you need to remove them and replace by 16mm bushings ...

You can use a special tool RockShox Rear Shock Bushing Tool For Slide Bushings

or a hammer and the right inserts or sockets from a socket wrench to hammer them out ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles