1645747636819.png

tom-hardy-why.gif

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I got this for my ebike. that way when I ride my ebike in big jumps I suck less. I know I know I’m too old for DJ View attachment 82836
I love short travel FS slope/DJ bikes and have had a fair few but unless you're spinnin tricks to shady or harsh landings they're actually ultimately pointless.
My last one (Rose Jester) I ended up re-building with lighter parts, added more sensible gearing and a dropper and gave to my youngest daughter (12) to use as a trail bike.
I still have and ride my 26" DJ hardtail though

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
FS/cushion can actually be detrimental to learning to nose in smoothly and get the best pump.
Take that however you like.😉

But I'm with you on the fucked body.

I litterally won't jump anything if I can't guarantee a smooth touchdown/exit anymore.
Take that how you like too 😎

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Got my 2nd V4 caliper in, so now a full set, just need a rear hose and a couple of Hopes extra thick rotors. And I'll be up and running.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Camelbak MULE 9L capacity + 3L bladder in the Camelbak sale. £110 down to £66. :) (Inludes bladder)

View attachment 81629

It arrived early, and I have just transferred the contents from my old Camelbak MULE that is 10-12 years old. The old one has been rubbed against walls and trees, torn in half when snagged on a fallen tree I was riding underneath. It took me some careful stitching to restore it to life! Half the internal pockets have also been stitched up. The backpack serves as my crash protection and I thought it would never fail me. But half the pockets I cannot get to for repair and the bottoms have worn out. In addition, the shoulder straps where they attach to the D rings are worn down from about 30mm wide to between 5 and 8 mm and are looking very frayed and fragile. It is time to retire it. I sure hope the new one serves as well. :)

The link. Sac d'hydratation M.U.L.E.® 12L avec poche à eau 3L

(I have no idea why the link is in French, it takes you to the UK website)

Also, don't bother watching the video on that page, it is for the 15L which is a different backpak. (why?)
I have one of these backpacks and they are awesome, just the right amount of space for all the essentials but I found the bladder made it a bit too heavy when full but I do suffer from back issues so that’s just my own opinion, I bought mine off eBay but I paid £33 for it, I don’t think the seller knew it’s true value 😉

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I have one of these backpacks and they are awesome, just the right amount of space for all the essentials but I found the bladder made it a bit too heavy when full but I do suffer from back issues so that’s just my own opinion, I bought mine off eBay but I paid £33 for it, I don’t think the seller knew it’s true value 😉
I got a Tomshoo cheapo get 20 ltr or 30 ltr . £26 with cover. I carry a fair bit as go well in to hills. It gets covered in mud a lot and i just hose it down. Its surprisingly well made .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles