What did you buy your ebike this week?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Collection day approaches, can you guess what it is yet?

99624C8E-3B8E-4337-ADDB-19529A5D523B.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
We have a winner at the first attempt, have a cookie! If you're on STW you're disqualified though.

The Sports Hearse will be gracing trail centres from Friday.

godawful looking merc cls estate?
Cheeky fucker. ;)
At least it's not some bland white goods estate that only looks good if you cover it glue and ram raid Demon Tweeks! :ROFLMAO:

Rukahs

Apr 27, 2021
NW
Are these any good mate looking to get one for my zeb

They look amazing when on BUT are a pig to fit... read the reviews. Seems Sram made them a little bit too small, or the moulds didn't cool right which basically means it takes about an hour to fit when it should be 3 minutes :LOL: Fair to say I had to modify mine to make it fit which you shouldn't do with a part like this, tailored to fit the forks.

Landy Andy

Feb 8, 2021
Herts
Bought. New cassette, chain, jockey wheels, two sets of brake pads, all a made a pain as I couldn’t get any two items from the same supplier, so wasted many hours on the internet and spent too much on multiple deliveries.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
With new bike day fast approaching I seem to be getting daily deliveries of essentials & accessories, feels like Christmas 🎄

View attachment 82290

Depending on how risk averse you are, I would highly recommend swopping your ground anchor for the Oxford Anchorforce. I have two of them, and with the additional security they have (double skins, ball bearings hammered into top of bolt heads then steel plugs hammered in on top) theres no way they are coming free without a big fight.

Oxford AnchorForce Ground Anchor : Oxford Products

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Depending on how risk averse you are, I would highly recommend swopping your ground anchor for the Oxford Anchorforce. I have two of them, and with the additional security they have (double skins, ball bearings hammered into top of bolt heads then steel plugs hammered in on top) theres no way they are coming free without a big fight.

Oxford AnchorForce Ground Anchor : Oxford Products

Thanks for the tip @Planemo . I do have some heavy duty Oxford anchors already, I specifically wanted this one in a bright colour (red) because it’ll be fitted in the middle of my garage / man cave so wanted to help eliminate the risk of it being a trip hazard, so this one is an ebay special :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles