What did you buy your ebike this week?

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
A new WeAreOne Convergence rear wheel. They are stronger, lighter and 32% improved in impact strength. All this for only $1200 each, on sale! I bet I ride at least 3% better but the pride I will feel when someone asks "Are those the new Convergence wheels?" is worth the price alone! :cool:

WeAreOne Convergence.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
A new WeAreOne Convergence rear wheel. They are stronger, lighter and 32% improved in impact strength. All this for only $1200 each, on sale! I bet I ride at least 3% better but the pride I will feel when someone asks "Are those the new Convergence wheels?" is worth the price alone! :cool:

View attachment 129338
Hey are they the new convergence wheels by any chance 🤔

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
I’ll start the ball rolling, this week she’s had. New kmc chain, cassette, renthal ring. Also mech and dropper cables. New front and rear pads. A new bar remote(warranty). Fork service.
Hoping for a couple of spend free weeks now. Big mileage costs!
Now winter rain and mud is here
Magic Mary front and big Betty rear just been fitted to combat the lack of grip in the slop.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Now winter rain and mud is here
Magic Mary front and big Betty rear just been fitted to combat the lack of grip in the slop.
Put Schwalbe Magic Mary Super Gravity fronts and Maxxis DHR2 DD rears on wife and my Rails couple of weeks ago. The Assegais were positively dangerous slicks in all the slop and mud. Out with Mrs irie tomorrow but trails are rutted as hell and filled with water and chalky mud, and XC is soft as ****, horrible.

irie

Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Wife's 2022 Rail 5 has Pike Ultimate forks and Hunt Trail Wide V2 wheels.

My 2022 Rail 5 has ZEB Ultimate forks and Hunt Trail Wide V2 wheels.

So bought:

Left - 2 x seal kits for Bosch motors

Top - 2 x front wheel torque cap sets

Bottom - 2 x rear hub upgrades to 6 x 1 (from 3 x 2). [Edit: didn't fit so stayed with 3 x 2]

Screenshot_20231120_100729_Gallery~2.jpg

Last edited:

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Shame Burgtec don’t still do hubs. What spokes are you using? Look good with colour am boring & stick with Sapim race & D-light for my builds

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Shame Burgtec don’t still do hubs. What spokes are you using? Look good with colour am boring & stick with Sapim race & D-light for my builds
Just straight forward heavier duty spokes, I was going to use my default Sapin ones but as I couldnt get them in red I needed ones that matched the ones in red I could get in the right size.

irie

Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Had a *cough* small crash on Monday and damaged the control unit that goes from the bar left hand side to the Kiox. £53 for a new one wtf! 😞 Will try to repair the old one as a spare.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Not for the ebike, but a non Eeb 27'5" im building, and while that bike is a spare, the ebike can run 27.5, 29 or mullet, so I consider the parts as spares.
I've been really hammering the sales and got some pretty incredible bargains thanks to them.

Pair of 27.5" pro5 wheels - fortus 30 rear and fortus.35 front. Pair(f&r) Tech4 V4 +203mm vented rotors . 27.5 Factory 36 Grip2.
Typically after I'd bought the 36's, crc had some 38 factory's for 380. Oh well

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles