What did you buy your ebike this week?

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
I'll stick with the CN-M7100 - those hollow pins give me the shivers! o_O
You might as well use CN-M6100 chains, cheaper and same mileage. I believe that they are the same chain, the difference being that the M7100 inner surfaces have SIL-TEC coating.

Last edited:

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
It’s super therapeutic sliding the bubbles / water out… but it takes a lot of time / patience to get it right. I did my latest bike over the course of 3x 2+ hour shifts! Just make sure you do it before the bike has been ridden, as a few small grains of sand / dirt make it much harder to get a bubble free finish!
Just wanted to big up Ride Wrap. Can’t believe how easy this kit was to go on compared to invisiframe. Full kit Inc forks done in 4 hrs. I don’t think there’s much difference in the wrap it’s the solution supplied and the other accessories you get in the kit that makes it much easier to install, very impressed. Nice one Ride Wrap 👍

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Splashed big again. £2.99, worth its weight in gold if it clears the hikers out of the way of my KOMs.

s-l1600.jpg

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Annoyingly, I threw out the bell the bike came with as I thought it was uncool. I've got over myself now.

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Been looking at on bike tool storage for the last few weeks, and it was between the Wolftooth bag and the Granite Quiver.

Was on @mazon and spotted this Rhinowalk tool roll - for £11.99 I thought I'd give it a go.....what can go wrong? Hopefully it'll attach under my top tube.

tool roll.jpg

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Was looking into the new TRP discs for my maguras , thicker than normal but I love Galfer pads .
I'd have the fear putting thicker rotors with my Magura's. It's bad enough trying to get Magura rotors to not rub. Thicker means less clearance 😂

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
100% Brisker Xtreme gloves

I like the standard briskers, but don't like the cold breeze between the fingers.
The "Xtreme" gloves still have the gussets between the fingers, but they are "Fleece-backed finger gussets keep fingers from getting cold".

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles