Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
It seems it is turned on by default on the latest version. I had the same and have never used dem files before.
This was also my thought, but I checked the software and I saw that the value is not set true as default..
I will check why..
Sorry but there are a lot of user with this issue..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just release the version 3.8.5 with the Calibration of the barometer with DEM disabled by default.
Who want to use this feature, should reneable it again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

MTBGUY65

Nov 15, 2018
Oregon
I have my settings set to miles in the configuration area but in the monitoring section, it is shows kilometers and meters? It seems like that just changed recently as well as the DEM issue that I think is working correctly now.

Mao

Apr 11, 2021
Slovakia
Hi guys, I am reading about Z-works and Blevo... What is the difference?
I bought Blevo already, but I cannot find Z-works anywhere on the Appstore... Is it discontinued? And only Blevo exists now?

AlexDK

Apr 11, 2021
Denmark
Hi guys. Does the Blevo app do work with a Como bike?
I'm mostly interested in the smart power feature regarding puls rate and support of motor.
Am I right to assume that a heart rate measurement (smartwatch?) has to be connected to the phone together with the Blevo app? And the Blevo app is connected to the bike?
Thanks in advance for your help ??

DuncanDoughnuts

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town/JHB/Rippon
Good day.

I have just downloaded the Levo app and keen to give it a try to track battery usage.

I have a steep hill right outside my door and would like to do a few repeat run in different modes (35/35, 15/100, 30/60) to see the different power consumption. Would I be able to do this with the Blevo app ?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have my settings set to miles in the configuration area but in the monitoring section, it is shows kilometers and meters? It seems like that just changed recently as well as the DEM issue that I think is working correctly now.
I think it is correct now..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi guys, I am reading about Z-works and Blevo... What is the difference?
I bought Blevo already, but I cannot find Z-works anywhere on the Appstore... Is it discontinued? And only Blevo exists now?
ZWorks doesn't work for the new Levo.. it is discontinued.. For the new Levo, only BLEvo..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi guys. Does the Blevo app do work with a Como bike?
I'm mostly interested in the smart power feature regarding puls rate and support of motor.
Am I right to assume that a heart rate measurement (smartwatch?) has to be connected to the phone together with the Blevo app? And the Blevo app is connected to the bike?
Thanks in advance for your help ??
BLEvo should work with Como bike.. not for the speed unlock..
The heart rate should come from belt of Garmin watch with Virtual Run functionality, otherwise the heart rate data is not sent constantly. The HRM is connected to the phone and BLEvo select the assistance percentage of the bike in function of the heart rate..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Good day.

I have just downloaded the Levo app and keen to give it a try to track battery usage.

I have a steep hill right outside my door and would like to do a few repeat run in different modes (35/35, 15/100, 30/60) to see the different power consumption. Would I be able to do this with the Blevo app ?
You should setup
ECO=15/100
TRAIL=30/60
TURBO=35/35
so you can select the different level..
Then in the statistics you can see the different power consumption..

Stephan1

Mar 27, 2021
Schwetzingen, Germany
Hello,
just downloaded Blevo. I am not able to get a connection to my Turbo Levo 2022. The app shows the bike number but no battery load or anything else. Asking for help.
Thank you.

BushLevo

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Paolo,

Just downloaded the latest BLEVo (3.8.7 for Android) and discovered a problem in the FIT file produced for each ride. When you stop pedalling and cadence is zero, the FIT file contains no cadence data for those datapoints. The values should be 0 but instead they are blank. When you start pedalling again, the cadence values are present and correct.

I converted the FIT file to CSV and you can see the blank values for cadence when they should be zero. When I import the FIT file into RideWithGPS you can also see the blanks in the cadence graph.

All other data i.e. speed, heart rate, rider and motor power, battery % etc. appears correct.

I've been waiting for you to include FIT files for a long time, and this is a great addition.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello,
just downloaded Blevo. I am not able to get a connection to my Turbo Levo 2022. The app shows the bike number but no battery load or anything else. Asking for help.
Thank you.
For now BLEvo is not working with the Levo 2022. When I will receive the bike, I will integrate in BLEvo..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo,

Just downloaded the latest BLEVo (3.8.7 for Android) and discovered a problem in the FIT file produced for each ride. When you stop pedalling and cadence is zero, the FIT file contains no cadence data for those datapoints. The values should be 0 but instead they are blank. When you start pedalling again, the cadence values are present and correct.

I converted the FIT file to CSV and you can see the blank values for cadence when they should be zero. When I import the FIT file into RideWithGPS you can also see the blanks in the cadence graph.

All other data i.e. speed, heart rate, rider and motor power, battery % etc. appears correct.

I've been waiting for you to include FIT files for a long time, and this is a great addition.
You are right.. the cadence data are not store if the cadence is zero. I will add in the next release.
Do you see any other problem in the FIT file?
Sorry but it was no so easy to integrate all the data in the FIT file.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Remember age sago I asked why I always have two rides logged when I use Blevo?
Figured it out but weird! When I press "Start New Ride" my iPhone then pops a window up that says "Do you want to start a new ride?"
If I click "no" rather counter intuitively, then I no longer get, after my ride, a log of my actual ride preceded by an empty log of a 0 distance 0 time ride. I just get my real ride.

So for some reason, Blevo or the phone is asking me for to start a new ride after I've already set one going.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
After more than five months of testing, I am pleased to announce the full integration of the new Levociraptor Generation 2 into BLEvo.
The new Levociraptor (called Gen2) integrates a Bluetooth module for connection with the SmartPhone. In addition to the unlocking of the speed (for Brose and SL motor) that can be customized from the phone, it also allows you to detect the ambient temperature, the atmospheric pressure to have the altitude measurement with extreme precision.
The joint development team has made it possible to achieve important improvements in SmartPower management in BLEvo as BLEvo will receive data directly from the Levociraptor without waiting for the delays introduced by the TCU. This integration with the SmartPower allows an improvement in responsiveness and fluidity in the delivery of engine power.
Through the BLEvo interface it is possible to instantly remove the speed release or send the position in the event of an accident, these two functions can be activated automatically in the event of an accident.
The interface with the Levociraptor Gen2 is available to all BLEvo users in free mode. Versions 3.9.0 for Android and 3.7.0 for iOS have been released and are available in the stores.

For more information on the product visit the website

The Levociraptor Gen2 will be available in a couple of weeks.
You can preorder it.

logo_512.jpg

Android_Config.png

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
Nice. Does this mean that Blevo is paired with the Levociraptor instead of the Bike?
I am selling my Garmin Edge 1030.
A tip: if you make even more features available for Blevo for non ebikes I guess you could broaden your market even more. There are very few map apps that can be controlled via a remote.

DuncanDoughnuts

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town/JHB/Rippon
Is there a setting that will allow bleep to give a estimated range (Climbing and Distance ) on the statistics page when a ride is done?

Based on the ave power usage of the ride you just finished.

I can do the calculation myself ...but would be really great if it was parti of the stats that load into strata once you complete a ride ...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Nice. Does this mean that Blevo is paired with the Levociraptor instead of the Bike?
I am selling my Garmin Edge 1030.
A tip: if you make even more features available for Blevo for non ebikes I guess you could broaden your market even more. There are very few map apps that can be controlled via a remote.
BLEvo can be used for a not ebikes.. You can record the ride also without the data from the ebike. Obviously BLEvo will use the data from GPS.. Control the map via remote is a good selling point..
Thanks.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Is there a setting that will allow bleep to give a estimated range (Climbing and Distance ) on the statistics page when a ride is done?

Based on the ave power usage of the ride you just finished.

I can do the calculation myself ...but would be really great if it was parti of the stats that load into strata once you complete a ride ...
Yes, it is present in the display during the ride and in the statistic data

BushLevo

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
You are right.. the cadence data are not store if the cadence is zero. I will add in the next release.
Do you see any other problem in the FIT file?
Sorry but it was no so easy to integrate all the data in the FIT file.
Thanks Paolo,

I've just completed a ride with BLEVo 3.9.0 and the cadence is now correct for zero values. All other values appear correct.

I do notice from the timestamps in the FIT file that datapoints are not evenly spaced at 1 second intervals i.e. intervals can be 1,2,3,5 etc seconds apart. Is this because data is only stored when there is a change in value? The Garmin Edge 1030 records at exactly 1 second intervals, but this makes for a larger FIT file.

Thanks for great software.

Binzer

Aug 6, 2020
Switzerland
Hi Paolo.

which operating system is better to use,, IOS or Android.. I presently use an iphone and a few things I’d like to do but can’t,,, total range with battery extender (not specialized) and drop waypoints on route, had a quick look thru forum. I think you can do this on android. Maybe things have changed..

would you have list of what can’t be done on ios compared to android.

cheers

jonasdig

May 18, 2020
Norway
Hi, thanks for a great app.

I try to use a Garmin Forerunner 945 as virtual hart rate monitor, but it quits the virtual hart rate monitor after about 30min. I suspect it's a power save function that kicks in, but I can't find any info on it. Does anyone have the same issue or a solution?

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
Hi Paolo.

which operating system is better to use,, IOS or Android.. I presently use an iphone and a few things I’d like to do but can’t,,, total range with battery extender (not specialized) and drop waypoints on route, had a quick look thru forum. I think you can do this on android. Maybe things have changed..

would you have list of what can’t be done on ios compared to android.

cheers
I mainly use iOS devices and Macs but I have bought a refurbished Samsung S10 Plus to use on my ebike. It is less €€ than a Garmin Edge and has many advantages. I also use the bluetooth remote with it, a very nice setup. I also don't want to ruin my expensive iPhones cameras from vibrations sitting on the handlebars.

nmb1970

Dec 16, 2020
Portugal
Paolo!

I am having a problem on the lastest iOS version. Recorded an activity on the 2nd may. stopped as always and uploaded to strava. Strava didn’t show it but I didn’t care at the time. Today started a new activity as always. When stopped the same problem happened. Even worse. If I choose the 2nd May activity I can’t upload to strava. Return to the 9th May activity it’s still going even if I did stopped it. If stop it again and go to the 2nd May and back to the 9th May, it’s still going!

9E948DAB-83FD-495F-8067-082181918EC1.jpeg

058D641B-E3F8-4FE4-BEC3-5BE8D485BBF8.jpeg

AEA1A790-1953-4160-A62B-8BC04BB387A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles