Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Unfortunately, the manufacturer of the remote control just wrote me that they installed the software version wrong. However, those who have ordered it will receive the correct software version.
This is the email received.

Dear Paolo,

I am very sorry, but I have some bad news. On Tuesday, I informed you that we received the multiremotes. Unfortunatelly, we found out that they are equiped with a wrong software, which definitely will not work with the blevo app. Our manufacturer made a mistake here. We are not really able to update the remote here at our office so we are searching for a solution. I hope, I will have a solution for this problem within a few days.

The multiremote was active in our online Shop for a few hours and during this period, we received some orders. I am sure that some of the customers are comming from your platform, since they used the BLEVODISCOUNT code. These customers will receive their remotes. We can update a few remotes, but you can imagine that we ordered several hundreads of them and we don't have the capacity to updtae the whole batch. Right now, it is not possible to place further orders. The product is not active in the online shop. We'll keep it inactive till we found a solution.

To say that it is not our fault is not an excuse. I hope we'll come up with a good solution. I am very sorry again.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello everybody. I have a question about smart power.
It is said that to use smart power in the bike setups you should use the BLEvo smart tab.

Example: I have set up 2 of my own configurations in smart power. To simplify the two which are also suggested in the manual, speak

10/80/100 and
15/30/60

Now you say yes that the name and the parameters in the bike setups and in smart power should be the same. So, for example, do I call the first setting smart 10/80/100 in both settings?

For example, if I want to switch to my second personal setting in smart power while I'm on the move (let's call it smart 15/30/60 for the sake of simplicity), then I have to save this name with the corresponding configuration in the bike setups and then also the mode change in bike setup?
Or another constellation: I want to save the battery and switch from 10/80/100 to (let's say) 10/60/80 while driving. Does it just work like that when I change the parameters in smart power or do the same parameters have to be saved in the bike setup mode?
That would mean that for every bike setup setting I would have to have the corresponding setting stored in smart power. And also that I have to adjust both modes accordingly if I change or change.

Unfortunately, I can't explain it better. I hope the questions are understandable (translated with google translator) lg bernhard
Sorry but you are talking about static setting or dynamic setting.. With the Smart Power you should configure a range, for example 5%-70%/10%-99%/100%..
Could you explain better what you like to do?

Kiwibloke

Feb 27, 2021
Kent
Sorry I could not get on with the app at all, a waste of £8.99 if you ask me, that's just me though, it is obviously great for a lot of people.

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
A fantastic app, if not for the great maps and use of the remote on Android.
@PaoloBLEvo I bought the LG G6 from Aliexpress you recommended. Worked fine when arrived, decided to wash it off, it is IP68 classed. Should not have done that, phone died after 15 minutes.
Now looking for alternative phones :)

trevor1030

Jul 16, 2018
SoCal
Anyone have a link to the video for the older turbo levos 16-18 years? It used a Light Blue app to change/trick the bike into the wheel diameter being different. Took my levo out of storage and would love to destrict it again. I watched a video on youtube awhile back but i cannot find! Thanks

Bernde

Mar 16, 2021
Germany
Hello Paolo, my only question is whether the fixed parameters in the static (bike setup) and dynamic (smart power) have to be the same? You can save several personal settings in both supports. Does this mean that, should I change the dynamic (smart power), I also change the static support? Or is it enough if "blevo smart" is set in the static setting? does the blevo smart setting work for several personally defined settings in dynamic support?

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
Hello Paolo, my only question is whether the fixed parameters in the static (bike setup) and dynamic (smart power) have to be the same? You can save several personal settings in both supports. Does this mean that, should I change the dynamic (smart power), I also change the static support? Or is it enough if "blevo smart" is set in the static setting? does the blevo smart setting work for several personally defined settings in dynamic support?
You have to think the static values as the "center" (just to simplify) of the range you set in the smarpower. Smartpower selects the values from that range from min to max.

Bernde

Mar 16, 2021
Germany
You have to think the static values as the "center" (just to simplify) of the range you set in the smarpower. Smartpower selects the values from that range from min to max.
As far as I understand. My question is whether I have to change the static values in the general bike setups (for example blevo smart, advanced users, blevi sport, ...) as well as in smart power?

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
As far as I understand. My question is whether I have to change the static values in the general bike setups (for example blevo smart, advanced users, blevi sport, ...) as well as in smart power?
I think in the current version of blevo it's not necessary

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
I replaced my BV6000 which I have had costant Bluetooth connection issues with my bike and the o_synche remote with a samsung Galaxy S10+. Perfekt unit for this bike. Will sell my Garmin Edge 1030 and Garmin Montana.

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
i-XWv9Tcc-X3.jpg

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Will an iPhone X link to two Bluetooth "things" at the same time?
I ask because at present, phone BTs to bike for Blevo, but in the future, soon, I might be able to get Libre 2 blood glucose patchs that use BT to offer continuous blood glucose monitoring and Low alerts via phone app, which would be handy while out cycling.
However, if iPhone can only connect to the bike and that's all, then it'd not be all that much use over the normal patches I use.

nmb1970

Dec 16, 2020
Portugal
Will an iPhone X link to two Bluetooth "things" at the same time?
I ask because at present, phone BTs to bike for Blevo, but in the future, soon, I might be able to get Libre 2 blood glucose patchs that use BT to offer continuous blood glucose monitoring and Low alerts via phone app, which would be handy while out cycling.
However, if iPhone can only connect to the bike and that's all, then it'd not be all that much use over the normal patches I use.

I have my iPhone Xr connected to the kenevo and my xiaomi amazfit gtr watch and both are connected. Already tried with a headset for music and the three devices connected no problem.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
A fantastic app, if not for the great maps and use of the remote on Android.
@PaoloBLEvo I bought the LG G6 from Aliexpress you recommended. Worked fine when arrived, decided to wash it off, it is IP68 classed. Should not have done that, phone died after 15 minutes.
Now looking for alternative phones :)
Sorry for the "false" IP68 information... A good alternative is the King Kong Mini 2..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I replaced my BV6000 which I have had costant Bluetooth connection issues with my bike and the o_synche remote with a samsung Galaxy S10+. Perfekt unit for this bike. Will sell my Garmin Edge 1030 and Garmin Montana.
I heard that some BV6000 are not configured well and the connection is not very good..
I happy that now you are no more connection issue..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
After a couple of months without releases, the new version 3.8.1 of BLEvo for Android has been released (it will be online soon).
Finally I have put support for .FIT files so you can import them into Garmin Connect and also view the battery level and the assistance required .
I am attaching a screenshot of what you will get (to also enter the room temperature, I'll give you more information shortly).
In the graph you can also see how the Smart Power works by continuing to change the assistance percentage depending on the leg push.

Here is the list of news:

- Creating .FIT files for Strava
- Clarified the configuration of DEMs with automatically hidden fields
- Optimized Bluetooth connection (and automatic reconnection)
- Added deletion of associated bike (press and hold on the name of the bike)
- Put white dots when connecting peripherals
- Faster responsiveness of the Smart Power
- Bugfix: secondary battery consumption calculation
- Bugfix: GPS altitude read incorrectly
- Now the GPS speed is not used if the bike is stationary
- Added request to save / not save configuration when exiting menus

Enjoy your ride with BLEvo...
Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 21.56.24.png

nmb1970

Dec 16, 2020
Portugal
After a couple of months without releases, the new version 3.8.1 of BLEvo for Android has been released (it will be online soon).
Finally I have put support for .FIT files so you can import them into Garmin Connect and also view the battery level and the assistance required .
I am attaching a screenshot of what you will get (to also enter the room temperature, I'll give you more information shortly).
In the graph you can also see how the Smart Power works by continuing to change the assistance percentage depending on the leg push.

Here is the list of news:

- Creating .FIT files for Strava
- Clarified the configuration of DEMs with automatically hidden fields
- Optimized Bluetooth connection (and automatic reconnection)
- Added deletion of associated bike (press and hold on the name of the bike)
- Put white dots when connecting peripherals
- Faster responsiveness of the Smart Power
- Bugfix: secondary battery consumption calculation
- Bugfix: GPS altitude read incorrectly
- Now the GPS speed is not used if the bike is stationary
- Added request to save / not save configuration when exiting menus

Enjoy your ride with BLEvo...
View attachment 57399
iOS version? :)

Bernde

Mar 16, 2021
Germany
Hello Paolo. since the last update, the altitude information no longer works for me. The monitor shows me neither the current altitude nor the meters in altitude covered. I use a blackview bv4900. this has no barometer. so I use the gps data. can you help me? which settings do I have to make? LG bernhard

Oyster Point

Mar 22, 2020
California
I'm also having a problem with elevation starting today. I now get an error when starting the ride, "dem/hgt files not found for this gps location. Download the files or disable the hgt/dem files. The ride cannot start." I did not have dem/hgt enabled. I tried downloading dem files to blevo/dem and turning on dem/hgt, but that does not change the result. Never seen this error before, after ~6000 awesome km with blevo. Help?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello Paolo. since the last update, the altitude information no longer works for me. The monitor shows me neither the current altitude nor the meters in altitude covered. I use a blackview bv4900. this has no barometer. so I use the gps data. can you help me? which settings do I have to make? LG bernhard
Did you update the version to the 3.8.1? The issue should be solved.. Otherwise you can use the DEM file to have a better indication of altitude value

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I'm also having a problem with elevation starting today. I now get an error when starting the ride, "dem/hgt files not found for this gps location. Download the files or disable the hgt/dem files. The ride cannot start." I did not have dem/hgt enabled. I tried downloading dem files to blevo/dem and turning on dem/hgt, but that does not change the result. Never seen this error before, after ~6000 awesome km with blevo. Help?
You should disable the DEM files if you don't have them..

Bernde

Mar 16, 2021
Germany
Hallo oyster Point.
Also bei mir hat es jetzt funktioniert. Ich habe den Haken bei 'use hgt /DEM Files die elevation' angeklickt und dann die Daten herunter geladen. Anhand der beigefügten Karte habe ich dann die betreffenden Raster heruntergeladen und mit Hilfe der App Files Manager in meinen internen Speicher und dem Ordner blevo/DEM gespeichert. Danach habe ich die Dateien noch entpackt. Ist ein wenig aufwendig aber letzten Endes funktionieren jetzt die Höhenangabe und die Höhenmeter wieder.
LG bernhard

Enzo Maiorca

Apr 5, 2021
Kamnik
Really lowing the BLEvo app however (just for the sake of convenince) anyone able to Share GPX tracks on iphone directly from Google drive or Garmin connect (I usually create tracks in connect - heat maps work fantastic for my location). There is of cours a workaround through email, which always works :)

Otherwise the map features in BLEvo are fantastic, I have basically stoped usign my garmin watch navigation :)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hallo oyster Point.
Also bei mir hat es jetzt funktioniert. Ich habe den Haken bei 'use hgt /DEM Files die elevation' angeklickt und dann die Daten herunter geladen. Anhand der beigefügten Karte habe ich dann die betreffenden Raster heruntergeladen und mit Hilfe der App Files Manager in meinen internen Speicher und dem Ordner blevo/DEM gespeichert. Danach habe ich die Dateien noch entpackt. Ist ein wenig aufwendig aber letzten Endes funktionieren jetzt die Höhenangabe und die Höhenmeter wieder.
LG bernhard
English please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles