Markhor new carbon ebike Kunlun with M560 motor

Elvi$

Jul 18, 2024
UK
All news will be released once we have the bikes despatched to us. Shipment is approx a 30 day journey by sea and a few days waiting for customes clearance. As we are the UK and European distributor now of all the Markhor products we will launch the Kunlun once we have a guaranteed date of arrival..... all social media platforms will have the info
@eventurecyclescymru Do you sell the other aluminium Markhor frames in the UK? I am interested in the Markhor Rocket frame kit with Bafang m510

Captainkirk2020

Jun 30, 2024
uk
Nice I should be getting mine in the next few weeks been about two months lol some of the parts I had put on my Kunlun build had to be ordered so there was a little delay now just waiting on customs and then whatever truck company is delivering it.
same had a special paint job on the kunlun with a very high spec parts
did the same with the rocket to

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
Hi
Can you email us on [email protected]
So we can reply direct, there will be some discounted prices for the first 10 models sold in the UK to help us raise brand awareness. Same applies for various countries across Europe so best to contact Andy direct to see what he can offer you
Many Thanks

Just a word of caution for other people. I stopped getting responses to my emails after few where exchanged. I did not get scammed. Just mysterious silent when I showed interest in buying a bike.

And about the frame.. there have been few people who have bought the frame that have said the frame is not really a UDH compatible and that the chain rubs the frame when in highest gear.

I would suggest to wait and see how these frames will truly turn out. I wish nothing but rhe best for all these frame companies. But always remember that first people to buy anything for a new company are the test dummies not only for the actual frame but also the longetivity and structural strenght of the frame.

Captainkirk2020

Jun 30, 2024
uk
Just a word of caution for other people. I stopped getting responses to my emails after few where exchanged. I did not get scammed. Just mysterious silent when I showed interest in buying a bike.

And about the frame.. there have been few people who have bought the frame that have said the frame is not really a UDH compatible and that the chain rubs the frame when in highest gear.

I would suggest to wait and see how these frames will truly turn out. I wish nothing but rhe best for all these frame companies. But always remember that first people to buy anything for a new company are the test dummies not only for the actual frame but also the longetivity and structural strenght of the frame.
It’s the time delay in shipping as arriving by boat was once 30days now much longer I bought mine direct from manufacturer 1 rocket + 1 kunlun

TommyR

Subscriber
Sep 19, 2024
Denton, TX, USA
Any more info. to share about this frame? It looks very interesting, but some of the geometry confuses me. The effective seat angle shows to be a slack 71.5 degrees, but in the pictures it looks to be closer to 77 and that appears to be with a mullet setup. The reach for a Large looks very short at 460mm. Can anyone vouch for the accuracy of the numbers in the geometry chart?

Snoofdogg

Jul 4, 2024
United States
Any more info. to share about this frame? It looks very interesting, but some of the geometry confuses me. The effective seat angle shows to be a slack 71.5 degrees, but in the pictures it looks to be closer to 77 and that appears to be with a mullet setup. The reach for a Large looks very short at 460mm. Can anyone vouch for the accuracy of the numbers in the geometry chart?
I got a complete Bike from Alibaba. I can say that yes it comes as a mullet setup. 29 in the front 27.5 in the rear. I think it’s a great EMTB I got the size medium (S2) pro spec build because I prefer Rockshox because that’s what I’m used to. If you want to see any pics of my bike let me know. I’ll attach one below. I only upgraded I’ve made is adding Deity pedals and a Deity 80mm rise handlebar. I think it’s a great lightweight EMTB I think it’s like 21KG or something like that. I had a commencal meta power SX race and that thing was heavy af.

84b30d7e-7ba4-4a73-946f-d8c698e54a55.jpeg

Last edited:

dh_newbie

Nov 14, 2018
Hong Kong
I have it around a month ago and the ride it great and light when I have compare it with my Rocket.
Its lighter and it come wifh a powerful M560 Moor.

I will try to find more chance to ride it when the weather getting better.
20240826_111019.jpg

maasy

Apr 9, 2024
Australia
This frames geo in pictures looked quite modern... but the geo chart looked way off the s3 was 480 reach with a top tube of 655 wtf ? so it get the better of me and i contacted them about it and sure enough they made a boo boo with there geo numbers here's the updated chart (y)

Untitled.png

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Which leads to the question how they designed the frame. Normally You design it around a given horizontal top tube length or reach value. Both values are not a straight figure, so it looks like everything just happened by chance 😂

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
The weight of this frame is not indicated anywhere. Apparently this is not the most important parameter of an electric bike

kaaskopf

Oct 11, 2024
Berlin
The frame looks very beautiful. I like it. If the M560 motor makes little noise at the same level as the M510, it will be a very good kit. If 720W is not enough, you can always install a range extender
why not put m510 ? its lighter , more efficient and less noisy compared
to m560.
peak power still around 700watts which is more then enough

i only ride it in eco and tour and sometimes in sport, nobody needs even more power 🤣

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
why not put m510 ? its lighter , more efficient and less noisy compared
to m560.
peak power still around 700watts which is more then enough

i only ride it in eco and tour and sometimes in sport, nobody needs even more power 🤣
When you change a bike with an m820 motor to a bike with an m560 motor. You begin to realize that riding at high speed uphill and downhill brings a lot of pleasure. The M510 is a very good motor. It is necessary to have two engines in stock M510 and M560. You can change the motor depending on your mood.

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
I talked to Sam from Kunlun. The frame weighs 3.1kg. The battery is not removable. The battery can be ordered 720W. They have a new screen on the frame and wireless buttons on the steering wheel. They have exclusive software for the M560. The suspension stroke can be changed to 170 or 190mm. I haven't figured out how it's changing yet. The channels for cables and hydraulic lines are very well thought out.

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 08.59.08.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 08.59.10 (1).jpeg

Sayonara

Jan 21, 2024
Finland
When you change a bike with an m820 motor to a bike with an m560 motor. You begin to realize that riding at high speed uphill and downhill brings a lot of pleasure. The M510 is a very good motor. It is necessary to have two engines in stock M510 and M560. You can change the motor depending on your mood.
Yeah. Alot of people who haven't tried a more powerful motor will never understand how fun it can be go fast uphill before they get to try it themselves.

kaaskopf

Oct 11, 2024
Berlin
Yeah. Alot of people who haven't tried a more powerful motor will never understand how fun it can be go fast uphill before they get to try it themselves.
have an m600 and its fun, but range sucks.

i rather use a more balanced motor like m510. i even cap the max power to something like 85%. dont need all that

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles