Nov 14, 2018
Hong Kong
IMG-20231210-WA0052.jpg
IMG-20231210-WA0026.jpg IMG-20231210-WA0051.jpg IMG-20231210-WA0052.jpg

eventurecyclescymru

Jan 30, 2024
Ebbw vale
do you have some news?
All news will be released once we have the bikes despatched to us. Shipment is approx a 30 day journey by sea and a few days waiting for customes clearance. As we are the UK and European distributor now of all the Markhor products we will launch the Kunlun once we have a guaranteed date of arrival..... all social media platforms will have the info

eventurecyclescymru

Jan 30, 2024
Ebbw vale
We are currently waiting for the updates on spec and dates when our demo bikes will arrive. As soon as we have news it will be on all the social media forums and chat pages
Many thanks for your patience
Eventurecyclescymru

HiGrade

Founding Member
Feb 7, 2018
Bay Area, CA
Hello Markhor factory,

When will Markhor Kunlun be available in USA?

How much does it weigh?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Greeno

Jul 6, 2024
San Diego, Cal
If the Andy in post #13 is Andy Kirby from the UK that imports frames and bikes from China beware on what you order and not getting the components spec’s out.
A couple years ago back in 2020 two buddy’s of mine ordered bikes the Vapour” from the cloudsto.com site that he was involved with and they spec’s out mid level rockshox fork and rear shocks and the actually got super low end DNM (does not move) crap. One fork lasted one full month before blowing up. The other shocks didn’t even last a year.
On top of that they got clipped for $850us additional dollars after they cleared customs here in the USA that they had to pay before they released them for delivery. They were not told that at the start.
No name rims and if I remember the hubs they were ”Quanta” brand which you could get on amazon for like $80 for BOTH.
Non boost if I remember correctly.

Not tryin to slam anybody or throw shade just sharing my personal experience in buying China products through a guy in the UK. Named Andy K.
Now I’m done.

Snoofdogg

Jul 4, 2024
United States
View attachment 143329

Review should be coming out soon. I would like to review one myself!

Here is a content creator with several Kun Lun videos: 岩羊动力昆仑电助力整车落地测评!没有电助力的山地车都是依托答辩_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Here is a way to reach the company:
View attachment 143330
Nice thank you so much! That’s actually the business I am working with right now. They told me it’ll be about two weeks until my build is complete then maybe 30-45 days shipping or something. Full carbon frame and better spec than most EMTB’s.

eventurecyclescymru

Jan 30, 2024
Ebbw vale
If the Andy in post #13 is Andy Kirby from the UK that imports frames and bikes from China beware on what you order and not getting the components spec’s out.
A couple years ago back in 2020 two buddy’s of mine ordered bikes the Vapour” from the cloudsto.com site that he was involved with and they spec’s out mid level rockshox fork and rear shocks and the actually got super low end DNM (does not move) crap. One fork lasted one full month before blowing up. The other shocks didn’t even last a year.
On top of that they got clipped for $850us additional dollars after they cleared customs here in the USA that they had to pay before they released them for delivery. They were not told that at the start.
No name rims and if I remember the hubs they were ”Quanta” brand which you could get on amazon for like $80 for BOTH.
Non boost if I remember correctly.

Not tryin to slam anybody or throw shade just sharing my personal experience in buying China products through a guy in the UK. Named Andy K.
Now I’m done.
I can guarantee that I am not that Andy
The first 2 models are due to be despatched to me in the next few days. One is for promo videos, tests snd reviews the other for a rider we have sponsored to get the brand exposure out there quicker.
Once these arrive all the official details of prices and factory upgrades will ne released. My years of experience in the trade have taught me not to make promises until the products out on the local trails for people to see.
Once we start taking orders for complete builds and frame kits these can be despatched direct to you or collected in person from our South Wales HQ where we can take you out on the local trails and have some fun
Drop me an email to join the mailing list to hear the updates first

Andy
[email protected]

Snoofdogg

Jul 4, 2024
United States
There is a brief but positive mention of the bike in this video at 08:48

Thank you HiGrade I actually just watched this this morning lol. Can’t wait to get my Markhor should be delivered at the end of August. Here’s my build pics provided from the seller. I would have preferred the all carbon weave look minus the silver paint but The factory said it takes about 30 days for the custom paint so I opted for the black and silver.
IMG_5566.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles