roccobarocco

Feb 26, 2020
Germany
From a preview...what's your two cents?

Screenshot_20230420_213455_Delius Klasing~2.jpg

twitchyzero

Apr 11, 2023
PNW
what would a gen2 carbon SL with Fox sus start at, 8K?

might as well bite the bullet on the discounted full fat Levo...yeah they're probably a boat but at least i'm not waiting on the sidelines forever

Last edited:

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Not a boat at all. I got fed up waiting on the new SL and when the Expert went on sale for 3k off, couldn't resist. Bike freakin' rips!
Agreed! I rode a 22 comp alloy the other week, despite the heaviest wheelset I’ve seen, it rode like a much lighter bike

gts66

Apr 5, 2023
France
I guess Epic is a bike that sells more for Specialized hence the order for new products announcements, Sea Otter is not yet finished, let’s wait if we finally get a new Levo SL announced this week !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
They might have gone full circle .. bigger battery, different geo .... then discovered that it's not what anyone really wanted when it came to ride it ... so they went back to the original bike - but added UDH ...

So now it's the Levo SL Utilising Transmission ..

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
I don't think it will even have a battery, we will have to use The Force to get the assistance. Those that are strong with The Force will gain the most benefit.

Pete N

May 10, 2020
Surrey
I’m pretty sure that the new SL is imminent but doubt any motor will be backwards compatible. The gen 3 FF Levo was the same with just a few reliability upgrades.
I’ll be interested how they can make this different enough to the Kenevo SL and FF Levo.
Too much power and extra weight will blur the lines. Hard to find the right balance.
I’m a sucker for new bikes though even though they aren’t always better.
My 21 SW Levo is the best looking bike out there. The colour always gets the wow factor when you stop and see other bikers.

Borut

Mar 21, 2021
Slovenia
Today i talk with specialized importer, and there is no news about new levo sl not even slightest....if thats true in 4 may or 5 may new levo sl is shown...then im jesus christ 🤣

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles