What did you buy your ebike this week?

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Most people get constipated with opiods, codeine in t3 or stronger morphine. Afyer breaking/shattering t4,5,6,7 i thought i could be the shuttle driver the next day with enough codeine/morphine. Bouncing up a logging road in a truck wouldve been nit the best. 8 days later i hadnt dropped tge kids off at the pool in 8 days, couldnt get out of bed and needed an ambulance and hospital stay to regulate the morphine dosage. Really coffee was the only thing that got me checked out. Non caffinated hospital coffee has zero benifits. Buddy in the next beds wife snuck me in a real coffee and within minutes i was smashing the walls of the courtesy phone and out of the hospital in the next hour. After that i'll put off the opiods until i really need them. Use them for a day or 3 and always with a stool softener.
Vitamin I is my go to but you dont want to use that to much either. Ibiprufen will chew ya guts up. Think i just saw a recent study where tgeyre telling preggo moms to avoid taking it because it slows brain function of the unborn. For that reason they were saying people shouldnt rely on taking it daily and only when necessary

Cb750stu

Subscriber
Nov 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Treated myself to a new light Exposure diablo MK12 1800 lumens , top quality by the look of it , I'll try it out tomorrow night I'll see what's best bars or helmet 🤟

IMG_20211007_203712.jpg

IMG_20211007_203650.jpg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Ibiprufen will chew ya guts up.
Totally,
An actual GP (proper Doctor, not Steve)
Once told me I would need to take ibuprofen every day to relieve my foot pain. I asked how long fir?
And was told forever if needs be.

Foot pain that I had every day for well over 10 years BTW..
Fuck that. I just learned to rest more and deal with the pain without (prescription) drugs

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Totally,
Once told me I would need to take ibuprofen every day to relieve my foot pain. I asked how long fir?

Fuck that. I just learned to rest more and deal with the pain without (prescription) drugs
Good on ya. To a point some pain can be a good barometer so you dont do too much.
I just play a dr on the interwebz. All my beta is gleaned from being stoopid and hurting my self , and i have too much experience being stoopid.
Nobodys mentioned cbd cream
A lot of people are having good success with thst. I put 8-10 drops of cbd oil in my morning coffee. No high but its nice starting the day in a good mood, clear mind and helps joint pain. I recommend that for anyone. I'd like to try some topical cbd cream on the back, wrists or shoulders. Worth a try. No side effects

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Totally,

He will gain an award from pharmaceutical rep for this huge prescription…
are we OT?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
He will gain an award from pharmaceutical rep for this huge prescription…
I get where you're going with your tinfoil hattery but I don't think pharma sales of a staggering £0.01 per tablet is going to get anyone a bonus.
Our prescription medicine is free so for something like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol etc. a GP will ask the patient to buy the product themselves.
(in this case @ £0.16 per 16pack in any UK supermarket)
are we OT?
Next level OT. yes. But why not? A shopping list of Ebike accessories reads about as interesting as randomly flicking through the yellow pages ;)

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Dear @Gary the main error that one can do is imagine big economy like the economy of your house. Share holders love share increases more than incomings. Trust me

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles