What did you buy your ebike this week?

Dan63

Feb 4, 2019
Brisbane
Deathgrips
Racing Bros low friction fork seals
New dropper cable
Miranda 160mm cranks

Lyrik's fresh after a service and dropper lever is smooth like butter with a new cable. Grips on to replace the Ergon's i wrecked and cranks I'm waiting to arrive...

Waiting patiently for ride Saturday morning

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
Switched from the OEM tires to a pair of 2.6 Vittoria Agarros, the rear with an Air-Liner. Also, although that isn't a water bottle, it fits quite nicely there and quick to get to in the somewhat unlikely case it's needed (better safe than sorry). It looks like a tiny fire extinguisher but it's actually one of these. There has been one hanging around one of the nearby trails I frequent for the past few days.

A few years ago I came around a corner on that same trail to see one of two cubs just off the trail. I thought it was quite cute until I noticed mom uphill on the other side of the trail. I was between her and the cubs. :oops: Needless to say, I didn't stick around for a photo shoot.

IMG_3429.jpeg

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia

Only other place I found was SJS but with postage that was £13.50

Hope it fits as the Oneups aren't round at that point
Had to do this on the 'Better Halves' bike after a swap to better bars and just used a longer screw, still worked out well and you can't notice it because it's under the bars. Just a thought.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Rockshox Charger 2.1 RCT3 damper to convert my Revelation RC with Debonair air spring to a Pike Ultimate.
What a faff it was to identify exactly which part I needed. Web page descriptions are often faulty or confusing. But once I'd done the homework it was a doddle, all you need is the Rockshox spare parts catalog pages 205-207. Look up your fork and get the part number for the damper you want. Simples! :)

Last edited:

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
I just ordered one up EDC with pump

Wolf Tooth componentsdouble bottle

Wolf Tooth components mounting base so I can mount a tube and a small bag, for my snacks and first aid kit.

I’m basically trying to do this without having to carry backpack. I prefer the weight to be in the bike down low than in my back.

I might change my mind once I received the item and mounted it. but not carrying a backpack is very attractive to me.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
the only rider I know who's brave/dumb enough to use them is pretty well known for flapping about like a pancake at the side of the trail with bent/broken parts hanging off his Enduro bike anyway.

Forever Wild

May 21, 2020
Arizona
Purchased a Renthal Fatbar for my Trek Powerfly (30 mm rise). Stock bar had a 15mm rise. I also shortened the stem from 60mm stock to 50mm on the new stem. I plan to ride it hard today and see if the modifications helped.

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
WTB Koda saddle, bleeding edge adaptor and bleed block, a new Crud XL rear guard, a TLD jersey and some 100% gloves

Cubie

Feb 19, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Some cheap ebay vslves for my spare wheels. Fitted Rekons to my good wheels last week but wanted yo have my minions ready as sn option for muddy outings.
7AD6DCC2-0723-44E9-A91A-C57F9875A4D0.jpeg
89AA436E-4080-43DB-9344-BE248A3F4B30.jpeg

RifleGreen

May 10, 2020
United Kingdom

Only other place I found was SJS but with postage that was £13.50

Hope it fits as the Oneups aren't round at that point
Just got those bars myself. I had 35mm bars already and the bars are still round enough near the stem so no issues with the shape. I love the flex of the one up. I broke my wrist a few years back and the stock Race Face Ali bars were giving me issues, no more wrist pain with the new bars. They steer like a dream because the flex is up and down and not forwards backwards.

Forever Wild

May 21, 2020
Arizona
Purchased a Renthal Fatbar for my Trek Powerfly (30 mm rise). Stock bar had a 15mm rise. I also shortened the stem from 60mm stock to 50mm on the new stem. I plan to ride it hard today and see if the modifications helped.

Completed two hard rides. The modifications were a success. I had Uber confidence going downhill and noticed I was going faster. I did not feel like I was over the handlebar. I felt that I was seated towards the rear of the cockpit.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Can somebody recommend a 29" rear wheel for my 2020 levo expert please?
Just got back from today's ride and my back wheel has a wobble when spun.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles