Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Or better still, your shop can force load up a boot up image which stays on for 30 seconds when you turn the bike on .. like this ..

robtcu.png

Citylad77

Mar 13, 2021
Midlands
Nicked before it even got delivered... You cant make this sort of thing up... You will be getting ransom notes with odd bike items posted to you next.
That does not look like a brose motor to me or a high end sram gear set. You 100% sure that it’s the S Works Levo, I was told from one that has seen the bike that’s it blue and black colour.

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
That does not look like a brose motor to me or a high end sram gear set. You 100% sure that it’s the S Works Levo, I was told from one that has seen the bike that’s it blue and black colour.
100% Blue colour S-Works, or White/Silver. No mention of this paint job which is quite striking, so easily remembered. FAKE NEWS

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
We should all be seeing it real soon. The webinar is tomorrow

If you can picture a mullet stumpjumper evo with levo motor and battery then that’s exactly what it will be
EXCITED!!! Is there a link to the Webinar or is that an in-house training session for Spesh?

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
i guess it's for dealers

they did mention specialize usually releases day after webinar
My date is the 26th for the global press release. Only time will tell but for sure, there will be leaks after the webinar, which could be why Spesh tend to go for next day, to limit the leaks...

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
To take this to the next level, start photographing bits of the “stolen” bike and post two pictures a day. One of the pristine bike component in the morning with the ransom demand and one of the smashed up component in the evening (assuming ransom not paid). GO!
You seem good at this. Just so I can plan ahead .. what if they get clever with me and start ransoming my ransom with some nasty pictures of their own ??

eggs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles