Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loamranger

Dec 10, 2019
U.K.
Your joking right ? Do you have an SL ? My carbon comp SL with 160 lyriks and AxS is 17.4kg . Can get it even lighter if I used lighter tires .

19kg is base alloy model ..

As you are talking 22kg for new Levo the 3 new levo’s are carbon .. so the SL is still 4-5kg lighter
Hi

The weight of the SL will of course depend on the size of the frame and spec. The one I have is 19.3 Kg in XL carbon without RE, Fox 34’s but with DH tyres. Aluminium SL with Lyrik’s size XL with RE weighs 21.3kg. I believe Levo S4 S Works is around 21.3kg, S6 probably around 22kg.

Mohawk3a

Mar 20, 2021
California
Hi

The weight of the SL will of course depend on the size of the frame and spec. The one I have is 19.3 Kg in XL carbon without RE, Fox 34’s but with DH tyres. Aluminium SL with Lyrik’s size XL with RE weighs 21.3kg. I believe Levo S4 S Works is around 21.3kg, S6 probably around 22kg.
True....

My XL s-works sl weighs 18.35 without RE.

Harold

Oct 30, 2020
Brussels
Hi

Any bike weight depends on frame size and components, that’s a given. Thought I think it is pointless to keep comparing SL and levo, an SL will always be at least 3kg less than a regular turbo levo at équivalent built, just because of battery and motor. For instance, my SL comp Carbon M is 17.7 stock with Carbon handlebar and tubeless. Weighted on 3 different scales...
And weight is one thing, but do you even consider motor drag? I know, all motors are nowadays supposted to be « zero drag ». To me it is a joke, brose Bosch and shim are similar, mahle is world apart when reaching speed limit.

Last edited:

Loamranger

Dec 10, 2019
U.K.
So, size for size there is roughly a 3.5/4 kg weight difference, which is not insignificant. However, the new Levo will be lighter than the FF alternatives. So the way I read it I think some may switch to the new Levo that are currently using Kenevo’s but most SL owners will be happy with their choice.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
rob.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
No it didn't indeed, it's a pity sharing this info isn't allowed. ?
It's not allowed because of the Embargo's. It's the forum's responsibility to make sure it's not shared if they've been told to make sure it's not. We kinda go through this each time there's a new embargo'd release. There's obviously exceptions - like the TCU which is fairly widely spread now. Well, I guess :unsure:

Not long now.

I've ordered 10 s-works. I plan to strip them down and turn them into Carbon Comp models because there aren't any of those yet, so that will make them super rare and cool and money is no object :) :ROFLMAO:

roccobarocco

Feb 26, 2020
Germany
The TCU 2 doesn't look to spectacular TB
It's not allowed because of the Embargo's. It's the forum's responsibility to make sure it's not shared if they've been told to make sure it's not. We kinda go through this each time there's a new embargo'd release. There's obviously exceptions - like the TCU which is fairly widely spread now. Well, I guess :unsure:

Not long now.

I've ordered 10 s-works. I plan to strip them down and turn them into Carbon Comp models because there aren't any of those yet, so that will make them super rare and cool and money is no object :) :ROFLMAO:

I guess it's just to make sure Spesh doesn't get pissed off! Otherwise no support anymore for the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles