Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuaion

Sep 16, 2019
Denmark
Another thing I just remembered, carbon wheels start at pro level. All mullet

i like the color on expert build. The pro has like a matte light red they call redwood, looks like the aluminum levo SL red maybe lighter. Wouldn’t be my first color of choice, but it looked good with the kashima post and fork

I couldn’t see the lettering on the s-works. It did have axs which i like. I think the color was blue(or purple) in the motor area then rest of frame seemed like matte carbon

we were using the computer in the mechanics area and the monitor wasn’t that great

The shape of the bike looks nice

the expert color scheme was similar to this
View attachment 55939

you mentioned the shape of the frame. Does it look like the same as we have now, or is it all different?

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
you mentioned the shape of the frame. Does it look like the same as we have now, or is it all different?
Looks the same like you can tell it’s a levo. The top tube is now straight. It looks like a stumpy evo with a motor and slightly larger downtube. Longer and slacker. Headtube angle is adjustable. The top of the motor is slanted instead of flat like current levo. The motor mounting bolt on the rear was higher. Those were the noticeable differences

I didn’t notice how the rear linkage looked. The shock is still mounted high.

Last edited:

cuaion

Sep 16, 2019
Denmark
yes they are running them, 38 and x2 for expert and up, it seems.
Looks the same like you can tell it’s a levo. The top tube is now straight. It looks like a stumpy evo with a motor and slightly larger downtube. Longer and slacker. Headtube angle is adjustable. The top of the motor is slanted instead of flat like current levo. The motor mounting bolt on the rear was higher. Those were the noticeable differences

I didn’t notice how the rear linkage looked. The shock is still mounted high.

Did you see the price?

Zerograv80

Dec 16, 2018
Bristol, UK
5D001324-12C5-45BA-9CD9-27968F4AB1E6.jpeg

DtEW

Dec 8, 2020
Bay Area, California
The top of the motor is slanted instead of flat like current levo. The motor mounting bolt on the rear was higher.

Does this mean the motor now leans forward to intrude into the space where the bottom of the battery used to be, and the battery can now only be removed after moving the motor aside (like the SL)?

Also, the bottom of the battery would be changed being that it no longer needs the skid plate?

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
The bike sounds great. The price will be terrible and the stock levels are going to be none existent.

This is looking to be a paper launch.

Its called the 2022 model because that's when it's coming in to stock lol
Have faith... 2021 is the new 2022. Start saving (quickly)...

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Does this mean the motor now leans forward to intrude into the space where the bottom of the battery used to be, and the battery can now only be removed after moving the motor aside (like the SL)?

Also, the bottom of the battery would be changed being that it no longer needs the skid plate?
I’m going off of memory and now looking at the current levo pics it looks like the top of motor also has a slant with the rear mounting bolt a little higher. I will see if i can go back there today or tomorrow to get another look at it.

for some reason the motor area looked sleeker. One things for sure the top tube is straight.

it still looks like a levo with some geometry changes. The mullet is noticeable. Where the bottom tube meets the headtube looks a little different. Like having a bend instead of going straight into the headtube. Similar to a larger sized frame

EME

MUPPET
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Don't worry folks I'm here to help all of you be first in the queue. Im sure you have all been enthralled and tempted by Rob H and his Special day out; I'm Rob U, here to make your dreams come true, get you first in the queue AND ensure you get a 15% discount on this no-brainer investment.

Ignore all the nay-sayers and their suggestions that there is questionable timing in upgrading your 9-month old Levo for 30% more than you paid then -- and why wouldn't you forfeit 1-year's warranty in the process? Try-before-you-buy.... are they mad? Its the greatest investment you'll make this year, it's going to be like bog-roll in a COVID-crisis , you just HAVE to have it .

My role is simple of course, I've secured the entire first 4 months Levo 3 production and I have enough for everyone who'd like one by the end of March I get you to the front of the queue, guaranteed 15% discount off the model and colour and size of your choice,.

Downsides? Nothing really, a small fully-refundable deposit of £/$/€500 sent to a Bank of Lagos account.

Oh ... and would you mind my contacting your LBS to take your place in the queue?

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
No need to save quickly. Bike shop tells me they are getting 1 launch bike.

Yes you read that right 1 bike.

I've checked a few and same response.
Where are you based? Which county? I guess allocated quantities will vary by country. Cheers

Austin Thomas

Mar 17, 2021
UK
Don't worry folks I'm here to help all of you be first in the queue. Im sure you have all been enthralled and tempted by Rob H and his Special day out; I'm Rob U, here to make your dreams come true, get you first in the queue AND ensure you get a 15% discount on this no-brainer investment.

Ignore all the nay-sayers and their suggestions that there is questionable timing in upgrading your 9-month old Levo for 30% more than you paid then -- and why wouldn't you forfeit 1-year's warranty in the process? Try-before-you-buy.... are they mad? Its the greatest investment you'll make this year, it's going to be like bog-roll in a COVID-crisis , you just HAVE to have it .

My role is simple of course, I've secured the entire first 4 months Levo 3 production and I have enough for everyone who'd like one by the end of March I get you to the front of the queue, guaranteed 15% discount off the model and colour and size of your choice,.

Downsides? Nothing really, a small fully-refundable deposit of £/$/€500 sent to a Bank of Lagos account.

Oh ... and would you mind my contacting your LBS to take your place in the queue?
Ah. My new best friend!. Funny...

Loamranger

Dec 10, 2019
U.K.
Some good features on this bike, adjustable head angle, S sizing etc. Coming in at mid weight around 21/22 kg depending on spec. so good power to weight ratio.

Current SL with decent tyres about 19kg in XL plus 1kg for RE if you need it. So is there still a place for the SL I wonder? I do like the way the SL handles though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles