Pic of the Day

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I’m not sure if it’s my weekly crash or Zim’s witty humour but my ribs…
Is there a way to protect ourselves besides isolation?

The North Shore has some pretty crazy trails. I heard that the Trail Police dismantled a few features over there but there are some well-built features created on our hill. Our main hazards are pointy sticks, hard rocks and some animals.
This ancient feature was built close to an active gun range. Basically two ways to die. ?
Joking apart Jimbo ..if your bro-in-law is interested the EMF has just started advanced courses of how to survive a spill in the drink ...very popular in this part of the world ..
I’ve an old DVD called the Collective with a young Mat Hunter and Berrecloth and if I remember a piece on the late great Stevie Smith and some of the structures they build and ride are incredible.......I’ve seen this film quite a few times over lockdown and still get nostalgic over my SX Trail, my first custom build bike.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
This is the unused road bridge over the River Witham on the edge of the village of Marston in Lincolnshire, UK. Those beautiful weeping willow trees are in someone's garden (lucky people). My Focus Jam2 9.6 NINE taking a well-earned breather.
Marston Bridge.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Hey Zim, the second picture, ten euros for the Gendarme benevolent fund if you can name the beach, which is in France, obvs.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hey Zim, the second picture, ten euros for the Gendarme benevolent fund if you can name the beach, which is in France, obvs.
Am I looking at the same picture ? I can't see a beach ?? We like this challenge .. name the beach not in the picture ?!??!?

Edit .. I think I might need a clue .. like is the first picture taken at the same place as the second picture where I have to guess the beach where there's no beach ??? :unsure:

Last edited:

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Am I looking at the same picture ? I can't see a beach ?? We like this challenge .. name the beach not in the picture ?!??!?

Edit .. I think I might need a clue .. like is the first picture taken at the same place as the second picture where I have to guess the beach where there's no beach ??? :unsure:
That's a pity. If you ever get round to upgrading from Prestel, you'll see the dune du Pilat.;)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Oooh , this is hard .. Initially thinking Brittany Normandy, but now not so sure, Dune du Pilat would be the obvious, but the terrain around there is nothing like the first picture.

You could be going historical , so Omaha Beach ? then wondered about your wind ?!? So thought somewhere round Plage de Saint-Anne :

Or Plage de Cameros, has a bit of a drop ..

But none of them look like the same terrain as Photo 1 .. Who is Russel anyway ?

One of the many surrounding Crozon ??

The terrain looks a bit like around La Hague ?????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles