Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Same type of line with trees and elevation

Forest lane.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
next line : with many a winding turn..( can anyone guess the song & group yet?)?
Me & thee are the resident music fans it seems. BTW Hodgey, I went to university in Newcastle & I'm also a guitarist, so I'm well aware of the Hendrix connection. One of my favourite memories of the place is Grot guitars, round the back of Eldon square would sell three or four Fender Strats every week that they'd scratched the word 'JIMI' onto the pickguard with a compass & swear blind they'd bought it off Chas Chandler.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Me & thee are the resident music fans it seems. BTW Hodgey, I went to university in Newcastle & I'm also a guitarist, so I'm well aware of the Hendrix connection. One of my favourite memories of the place is Grot guitars, round the back of Eldon square would sell three or four Fender Strats every week that they'd scratched the word 'JIMI' onto the pickguard with a compass & swear blind they'd bought it off Chas Chandler.
..but this particular track has nothing to do with Hendrix ..
next line " That leads us to who knows where..we'll get there"..
( sorry for a bit of a hi-jack ..nothing to do with posting pics ☺)

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
"He Ain't Heavy" by The Hollies, released 1969
years ago, Noel Edmonds used to do a Saturday night show and one of the segments was a surprise for someone. Two brothers lived together, one was in bad health and depended on his brother for virtually everything. He was also a fan of the Hollies. While he was out for the day, a stage was built in the back garden. When he returned and opened the curtains, the Hollies were on the stage and sang that song for the brothers. Not a dry eye in the house.

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Oh..no..he took a dive & went down like the titanic on his maiden voyage ..
Give him a good send off..?

It’s like blind folded Jedi training. If he can familiarise himself with his first eeb in the pitch black deep mud, he will be fine in the day time.

It’s for his own good and will thank me for it... eventually ??

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Joking apart Jimbo ..if your bro-in-law is interested the EMF has just started advanced courses of how to survive a spill in the drink ...very popular in this part of the world ..

I'm guessing i've missed something. Please point me in the right direction! ha ha

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Did they find any of Zim's jokes at the same time?
I’m not sure if it’s my weekly crash or the humour in here but my ribs…
Is there a way to protect ourselves besides isolation?

The North Shore has some pretty crazy trails. I heard that the Trail Police dismantled a few features over there but there are some well-built features created on our hill. Our main hazards are pointy sticks, hard rocks and some animals.
This ancient feature was built close to an active gun range. Basically two ways to die. ?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles