Pic of the Day

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
And them too.......any sign of Lake Titicaca sized puddles nd I’m following you mate.....don’t want a repeat of that debarcle when we rode the otherwise excellent Westgate loop ?
Surprised the North East Tourist Board hasn’t added it to the list of attractions.....
Spend a relaxing day at the EMF outdoor pool...fun for all the family

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Spend a relaxing day at the EMF outdoor pool...fun for all the family
You mean it's not already ? I thought from his recent Instagram ride picture, EMF had joined forces with the local tourist board on a promo drive ?

mud.jpeg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Nice Wayne ..I will add a couple more later ..got back washed & lubed the bike and straight out again with my lad driving ( lesson) on an essential journey for an Indian takeaway 20 miles down the road in Hexham ( our nearest ) ..?
Twas a good ride today ..

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Nice Wayne ..I will add a couple more later ..got back washed & lubed the bike and straight out again with my lad driving ( lesson) on an essential journey for an Indian takeaway 20 miles down the road in Hexham ( our nearest ) ..?
Twas a good ride today ..
Great day out today, epic trails and magnificent vistas cheers bud
Enjoy your Ruby Murry

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Please accept my apologies for number of pics and the doubling up of one of them...... I was full of exuberance after my ride out with The Hodge I got a bit carried away and felt I had to share with you all.
yes you`re out with the "master" of creating a short film through using thousands
of stills
Hodge gets the crown for that
should have guessed even using double takes

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
The ruin in The EMF 's pics is Blawearie on Old Bewick Moor ..a great spot to stop and rummage around for a while ..The Cheviot is one of the snow covered hills in the background..
One of the best pics of the day for me though is this ..
20210313_084747.jpg

Probably the best bacon sarnie money can buy from The Border Reiver mini mart in Otterburn and impossible to drive past when I'm heading towards the East Cheviots ..
Next pic is looking in the opposite direction from EMF's Brucie pose and zoomed to the max ..it's another ruin on the coast . Dunstanburgh Castle ..
20210313_112843.jpg

and finally a whole flock of Canada Geese heading to one of the mini lakes on the Beanley to Low Hedgeley farm bridleway..quite a strong icy wind to contend with which contributed to being on the last bar of power on a 27 mile ride ..but always a great route especially with a bit of good company for the craic ..
20210313_143501.jpg

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
The ruin in The EMF 's pics is Blawearie on Old Bewick Moor ..a great spot to stop and rummage around for a while ..The Cheviot is one of the snow covered hills in the background..
One of the best pics of the day for me though is this ..
View attachment 55616
Probably the best bacon sarnie money can by from The Border Reiver mini mart in Otterburn and impossible to drive past when I'm heading towards the East Cheviots ..
Next pic is looking in the opposite direction from EMF's Brucie pose and zoomed to the max ..it's another ruin on the coast . Dunstanburgh Castle ..
View attachment 55618
and finally a whole flock of Canada Geese heading to one of the mini lakes on the Beanley to Low Hedgeley farm..quite a strong icy wind to contend with which contributed to being on the last bar of power on a 27 mile ride ..but always a great route especially with a bit of good company for the craic ..
View attachment 55620
We usually don’t get to see castles, bacon sandwiches(what?)or “small” flocks of Canadian Geese over here. ?

Last edited:

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Tell me about it Healy. I reference how, where and why it's becoming harder to obtain in my upcoming vid. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles