Pic of the Day

RoktMyDog

Feb 23, 2021
USA
Loads of great random pictures of folks bikes leant on stuff or just great scenery.

Is there a place for "Picture of the Day"
Can be your e-bike or the great terrain you have ridden.
Only stipulation, it has to be recent.

Might not be everyones cup of tea, but I love the places I ride.

Can I kick off with this evenings "daily exercise" run in beautiful Bilsdale, North Yorkshire,UK View attachment 28181

Apologies if this has been done before and died.

Edit: Oh and can we keep it to pictures (preferably one or two), and not degenerate into chat about what mudgaurd / tyre/ cable end , or whatever?
Yesterday in Fort Ord, California.

IMG_20210308_115202~2.jpg

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
A mate had a long walk home last night, looked like the freehub on his Kenevo went pop and he had no drive...right at the very lowest point of the woods, I was trying my best not to laugh ?
I stuck with him on the way back but did a few loops while he was panting up the hills.
Saw loads of deer, they usually run off but last night they just seemed to stop and stare ?

20210309_175903.jpg

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
A mate had a long walk home last night, looked like the freehub on his Kenevo went pop and he had no drive...right at the very lowest point of the woods, I was trying my best not to laugh
I stuck with him on the way back but did a few loops while he was panting up the hills.
Saw loads of deer, they usually run off but last night they just seemed to stop and stare

View attachment 55280

They looked at your mate and said:
Oh dear

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
A mate had a long walk home last night, looked like the freehub on his Kenevo went pop and he had no drive...right at the very lowest point of the woods, I was trying my best not to laugh ?
Saw loads of deer, they usually run off but last night they just seemed to stop and stare ?

View attachment 55280
If its the same mate who was wearing the clown outfit again ..Im not surprised they were staring ..they probably couldn't believe what they were seeing ?

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
If you focus on the background behind the rear tire there is a large white spot before the hill starts. That is the Tillamook Cheese Factory where milk goes to be dyed orange.....

Big Shitty view.jpg

Turning 90d is the Tillamook Bay, where oysters and salmon come from and the Pacific under the cloud line.

Tillamook Bay view.jpg

Gotta love a clear cut for the viewage!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles