Pic of the Day

pavelmatic

Dec 3, 2019
Lörrach, Germany
Yeah ..yeah I know it looks like an old fire watchtower..but thats the whole point of its disguise ...
Still don't believe me ..look at this next pic ..there are crop type circles on the ground ..so how do you explain that ? eh? eh ? View attachment 47462

What happened there mate? Looks more like a lone mountain biker ran in circles for a while after losing orientation! Or maybe after a “proper inspection“? ?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Anyway after my alien abduction ..I was allowed to cary on my way ..a few more pics
20201217_130919.jpg
20201217_131611.jpg
20201217_133746.jpg
20201217_140345.jpg
20201217_150059.jpg

My favourite local ride ♥️

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
What happened there mate? Looks more like a lone mountain biker ran in circles for a while after losing orientation! Or maybe after a “proper inspection“? ?
Oh it was a proper inspection alright ..and I've news for that ladies man Gary ..until you've been done by an alien chick.. you havent been done at all..??

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
Oh it was a proper inspection alright ..and I've news for that ladies man Gary ..until you've been done by an alien chick.. you havent been done at all..

Wow! This has to be recorded in history!
Aliens shagged apes on a inter-planetary safari, circa 65,000 years ago.
Now they are going after the humanoids!
Some call it evolution...

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
But how would you know?
There is a guy in the next village to me, I swear that he looks 100% Neanderthal. The "....ologists" have decreed that Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal almost certainly cross bred. Although diluted, eventually the genes can combine and produce Neanderthal look-a-likes. I've seen a few at work when I was an engineering apprentice, but this guy is the real deal. Of course nobody ever kids him about it. I don't even like it when he looks at me! I'm happy with him having no clue who I am.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
There is a guy in the next village to me, I swear that he looks 100% Neanderthal. The "....ologists" have decreed that Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal almost certainly cross bred. Although diluted, eventually the genes can combine and produce Neanderthal look-a-likes. I've seen a few at work when I was an engineering apprentice, but this guy is the real deal. Of course nobody ever kids him about it. I don't even like it when he looks at me! I'm happy with him having no clue who I am.
I swear sometimes I think I've been abducted by aliens, only to find out later I'm related to all of them.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
How did I miss this thread? ?

I remember a episode of time team when they reconstructed an old skull only to find there was a villager in the audience who was a spitting image of it, much to everyone's amusement apart from his.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Have you seen @Zimmerframe 's sister!

Nothing to do with what you just posted... I was just asking, have you seen Zimmerframe's sister, that's all. I haven't either.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles