Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Exmoor this morning.
B0690E3E-AE5B-42E2-B641-72B277D218EA.jpeg

Blakey

Sep 9, 2020
Mid Sussex, UK
I like 'Arboretum,' Or maybe 'Orangery'. Truth is it's sucked up so much of my time that I'm desperate for a ride on the bike, so now that it's more or less finished, I'm hoping to get out & do some actual trail bashing!

Meanwhile here's the clockwork out stretching it's legs last summer. Bonus point for anyone who recognises the place in the background.

View attachment 47072

Is that Arundel?

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
That is the reason I fit mudguards in the winter. I hate having them on the bike but it’s more comfortable at the end.

*Crosses pointless rear mudguard off Christmas list*

The rear is pretty much useless for the rider but does save the bike...a bit.

The front mudguard only really keeps the riders face and chest clear which I guess is a good thing.

Both make the bike look shit.....along with the rubbish but practical waterproof bag under the seat....saved my bacon when my tubeless valve was ripped off and I needed to fit a tube. No quick release on the rear wheel either so needed the parktool within as well as the inner tube .

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Well they are here ..in Kielder Forest .
This one gave me a thorough inspection ..
20201217_143917.jpg

Yeah ..yeah I know it looks like an old fire watchtower..but thats the whole point of its disguise ...
Still don't believe me ..look at this next pic ..there are crop type circles on the ground ..so how do you explain that ? eh? eh ?
20201217_143929.jpg

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Well they are here ..in Kielder Forest .
This one gave me a thorough inspection .. View attachment 47460
Yeah ..yeah I know it looks like an old fire watchtower..but thats the whole point of its disguise ...
Still don't believe me ..look at this next pic ..there are crop type circles on the ground ..so how do you explain that ? eh? eh ? View attachment 47462
If that was in my beloved Kentucky, I'd say it's forsure that the phenomenon you see, is caused by locals doing donuts on anything that will do a donut. Being that you're not in the south... I do not have an explanation.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles