Pic of the Day

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Had mine out aged 19..having just picked up the girlfriend for a night out in Newcastle ..it had been rumbling all day / settled down / severe pain upon picking the young lady up and it was she who insisted we go to the hospital to get things checked out .
After waiting a good while things quietened down again so that I was quite cheery when explaining things to the huge African doctor ..who in turn thought I was just taking the piss ../ wasting his time ( like I didn't have better things to do )
I don't know if you are aware as to how they check out a rumbling Appendix ..(if not then I will leave it as a surprise ) ..but when he checked out mine I'm sure I levitated about 10ft in the air ..was kept in and operated on asap ...
Fun times 😁🤪
Has he big Brown hairy fingers ouch.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I don't know if you are aware as to how they check out a rumbling Appendix ..(if not then I will leave it as a surprise ) ..but when he checked out mine I'm sure I levitated about 10ft in the air ..was kept in and operated on asap ...
I was having an endoscopy and the shower hose was almost up to the hand control (I'm sure I could feel her knuckles on my bum cheeks), when she told me to look at the screen and said "say hello to your appendix"! I had no idea that the appendix was accessible from the intestines. Well, not "accessible" as such, there are simpler and more direct methods of access. It was the fact that it was visible from the intestine that surprised me.

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
thumbnail_IMG_2891.jpg

Another sh1ty Autumn day in the Glasshouse Mts...

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I was having an endoscopy and the shower hose was almost up to the hand control (I'm sure I could feel her knuckles on my bum cheeks), when she told me to look at the screen and said "say hello to your appendix"! I had no idea that the appendix was accessible from the intestines. Well, not "accessible" as such, there are simpler and more direct methods of access. It was the fact that it was visible from the intestine that surprised me.
Endoscopy is via your throat, the procedure which makes you constantly gag and vomit. Colonoscopy is up your arse 👊🏽

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Endoscopy is via your throat, the procedure which makes you constantly gag and vomit. Colonoscopy is up your arse 👊🏽
Saw my mate in the waiting area of the hospital after I'd had my colonoscopy ..he was due to have an Endoscopy ..after he asked what I'd had done ..told him it shouldn't be too long before he was seen ..they were just cleaning the camera ..😁

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
That is a very good learning point! I was booked into the Endoscopy Department and I made the assumption that I was having an endoscopy. I hope that they don't use the same instruments! :eek:

penguinni

E*POWAH Snack Master
Subscriber
Jun 22, 2020
Bangor, N Ireland
Bangor, N Ireland just now.

First wee pootle in ages as I brought back a serious and undoubtedly life threatening dose of Man Flu from my trip to London last week. But I persevered, endured and overcame and managed another grand day out in absolutely perfect riding conditions. No sticky buns though as my tummy tums is still a tad delicate.

A156D0CA-DB63-4E32-8E8D-074F0253FAF0.jpeg
DD4D6B68-06E0-49AE-9268-05BFF0FDC10F.jpeg
8F1423FC-03EE-47E6-BF80-98870DB649D9.jpeg

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Bangor, N Ireland just now.

First wee pootle in ages as I brought back a serious and undoubtedly life threatening dose of Man Flu from my trip to London last week. But I persevered, endured and overcame and managed another grand day out in absolutely perfect riding conditions. No sticky buns though as my tummy tums is still a tad delicate.

View attachment 111899 View attachment 111898 View attachment 111900
Get a grip man, there's no Pic of the Day without your cake stop photos!

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Cheers Slym & congrats on getting hitched. Not sure who's got the bigger pain in the side, you or me.
Cheers back at ya glad your back on it. I think my wallet is feeling the bigger pain right now All trip I was explaining which bike I could have had at each $ we were spending.... Let's just say I would have ended up being able to have my pick of any Emtb and a spare with what we've spent !
That said.... I do get a new tattoo budget which works out around a ¼ of the engagement ring cost but I will take that

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
As Wullie Nelson once sang On the road again . Pics , bad timing for whatever they are digging for usually a free campervan area . The start or finish of the measured mile for testing the speed of new fishing boats built locally. The pet cemetery at Cullen rumour has it Stephen Kings Tarantula is buried here under a pseudonym , woof woof . New motor fitted today after a few Fs and Cs and going well.

20230419_121818.jpg 20230419_124721.jpg 20230419_124804.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles