Pic of the Day

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Trying to get to leogang but stupid car limiter is NOT EVEN to 180MPH. Stupid car

Clearly, your car is a POS. You should sell it and buy a Yugo.
Considering I've never even owned a car that would go so fast, I just have to ask, what do you drive?

Here's a picture from the cockpit of my little work van before I quit earlier this year. I just wanted to see how fast it would go. Really, it makes no sense to drive a little clown car at that speed. Besides, around here, the po-po takes it very seriously when you're going that fast.

IMG_6401.jpeg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Mmmm, I do love some vag but not sure what it means to you.

It’s probably the pounds of mud in the back from my bike nicely coating everything. I actually had an old German dude disgusted talking all barking dog to me when I was putting my dirty bike in the back one day.
It wasnt so much what it means to me ..as what Ive gathered it means to you ..
As far as this old fart goes its just another German brand vehicle manufacturer..?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Kidding aside, those sheep were somewhere they shouldn't have been, someone left a gate open. Nothing pisses off farmers more.

Ride in the country, shut gates behind you.
Same thing happened to me last Saturday ..must have been well over 100 sheep on a narrow country road on my way to the Cheviot Hills ..good job I had my wellies with me ( rubber knee length boots for those outside uk ) ..?

RustyIron

Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
I’m not sure you can even speed in most parts of LA, Car to car packed traffic ugh. I bought this car in LA and brought it back to its motherland.

Very cool. I would not have expected you could get 180mph out of it.

A couple years back, I was driving around with my friend from Oz. He commented, through his gritted teeth and white knuckles, that Socal was the only place in the world he's visited where people normally drive at 80mph... in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Wife's any my everyday drivers are two trucks. One's an F250 Supercab 4x4. It can carry six bikes, riders, and gear. Speed limited is about 98 on the speedometer. The other one is a 1978 F250, standard cab, very nice original. It's not uncommon to have some stranger come knocking at our front door wanting to know if we'll sell the old truck. Nah... it's just too much fun.

As much as I like antique cars and race cars, right now all my time is spent on mountain bikes and engines. For that, I really need trucks.

PICT0005.jpg

Last edited:

RustyIron

Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Man. I only want to see that 78! My friend was rebuilding them then started rebuilding 50s trucks. So awesome. And you don’t need a computer to work on them.

I'll try to get a recent picture. When my dad tipped over a couple years ago, I sold his 1972 F250, 390, New Process 4-speed to a friend of mine. He wheels and deals in all kinds of stuff, and I was glad to get rid of it. The truck was good when it had last run fifteen years prior. My friend hauled it away, worked on it a little, and sold it to someone in Germany. I didn't know that old American trucks were a thing for Europeans. It will be a really cool truck when it's restored. I just didn't have the time or motivation.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Need to mount my GoPro back on my chest. Can’t see me putting English on the bike with the head mount.
Good day, exhausted. Riding buddy in pics.

We got to hotshots to hit it for out first time. So cased most jumps and landed in the grass a couple times because we’ve never hit this trail before. I almost ate a tree too. Did a 6+km commute from mountian top to another on the DH bike lots of walking uphill; was missing my ebike for sure. Should have a vid when I get around to it.
View attachment 68403
View attachment 68404
looks like some decent air time right there

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
A good pic should tell a story. If it doesn't it is a waste of space.
I've posted 3. They are the only ones I thought worthy to be shared.
And what's with the selfies -are we 13? & photos of food- are we 70?
I dont remember your "story". Was it a happy "story" ? Or maybe a funny "story"? Maybe if the "story" was longer i'd remember. Possibly

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Was lucky to walk the new trail in Fryupdale (North Yorkshire) this morning which will be opened up to public use once all the trail grading and signage is decided and erected. It won’t be advertised as a trail centre or bike park as its smack in the middle of a national park and has to be discreet and sympathetic to neighbours, so worth contacting Yorkshire Cycle Hub beforehand if planning on riding there

It’s a 2 mile loop, so not huge, but full of testing drops, table tops, gaps, perfect berms, steep descents, skinnies & jump lines. The cafe and facilities there are top notch so a perfect place to session some lines and chill out with tasty grub after

59DA9299-6265-4E9A-963A-A2FE266884D3.jpeg

BFC16B0F-B9D8-438A-9A4C-71D6C9B630F3.jpeg

65EB74F8-E445-445E-BE5A-E3C284CB8419.jpeg

FBB7C1F6-B924-41EB-B67E-80B62ED0DE63.jpeg

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Was lucky to walk the new trail in Fryupdale (North Yorkshire) this morning which will be opened up to public use once all the trail grading and signage is decided and erected. It won’t be advertised as a trail centre or bike park as its smack in the middle of a national park and has to be discreet and sympathetic to neighbours, so worth contacting Yorkshire Cycle Hub beforehand if planning on riding there

It’s a 2 mile loop, so not huge, but full of testing drops, table tops, gaps, perfect berms, steep descents, skinnies & jump lines. The cafe and facilities there are top notch so a perfect place to session some lines and chill out with tasty grub after

View attachment 68489

View attachment 68490

View attachment 68491

View attachment 68492
Nice ?

Reactions: EME

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles