Pic of the Day

H.E.

May 31, 2021
the mountains
ransgl (1 von 1).jpg

Getting a little hot here, but at altitude was just right. Got myself some icecream now.

Twin Valleys

Nov 5, 2019
southern Alberta, Canada
I could add car keys, wallet and glasses to the above list, especially if they are in the lost back pack - significance of this picture is that we finally got a forest fire smoke free day for the first time in weeks as parts of
20210712_090355.jpg
our neighboring province burns up and the smoke blankets across the Rockies, oh - and the first ride on a new motor with the bike down 2 or 3 weeks and I just couldn't get into pedalling the old regular mtn bike

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
come to switzerland?
About 10 year ago me and a couple mates rode the World Cup downhill course at Champery. We were at Avoriaz in France and made our way to Switzerland via numerous cable seat lifts. Also rode the Swiss National dh…….what a drop in across a steep rock mountain face with catch nets on all the turns….great memories.

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
About 10 year ago me and a couple mates rode the World Cup downhill course at Champery. We were at Avoriaz in France and made our way to Switzerland via numerous cable seat lifts. Also rode the Swiss National dh…….what a drop in across a steep rock mountain face with catch nets on all the turns….great memories.
Make that 15 years ago ?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Gotta love outer Scarbados ^^^.

Bit more down bothering. I use a frame strap now, sod the rucksack, I'm sulking at it.

View attachment 68837

Now I’m intrigued where you’ve heard the term ‘Scarbados’ from ?

It’s a term of endearment used by locals, but never heard it used outside of Yorkshire, less alone deep down on the south coast!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles