DH World Cup thread

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
The 2021 UCI MTB World Championships live stream with english WARNER commentary, on Red Bull TV.
The stream is only available in the following regions:
  • Albania
  • Slovakia
  • Sweden
  • UK
Good for me, but…..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I'm playing catch up so not reading any posts ..

Just watched the ladies. I thought Seagrave had that in the bag .. then WOW ! Marine Cabirou's run was stonking , then Myriam Nicole just flew down faster than @Doomanic heading to the Ice Cream man.

@carlbiker ... air shock ...

All I can say is thank god for the Slow mo replays, I don't feel quite as bad then.

Go go go MTB ladies of the world.

johnc

Oct 13, 2018
Scotland/East Midlands
The 2021 UCI MTB World Championships live stream with english WARNER commentary, on Red Bull TV.
The stream is only available in the following regions:
  • Albania
  • Slovakia
  • Sweden
  • UK

I don’t understand!
IMG_6510.png

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Felt for Vali Holl as she a) ate mountain pretty hard & b) was on a heater & c) needs a win with the big girls.

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
Felt for Vali Holl as she a) ate mountain pretty hard & b) was on a heater & c) needs a win with the big girls.

Agree, she’s just had bad luck since she moved up to elite. Was hoping she won, was also rooting for Danny but glad the Goat got the stripes once again. The fox clips on YT are another level with insight.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Yeah, Dialled is always a good watch. I liked them more when they'd edit them so Bruni was in first, subtle.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I can’t find the replay on the red bull app at all, just says geo restricted ?? (On my iPhone) Any ideas how to get it ??

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Todays fox dialed vid was great. I think Greg trolled Loic a little with the one comment where he said he was able to ride through a compression because he was stronger. I lol'd

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Seems Brendog pinged himself good style.
Apparently a big gash on his thigh from a rock in the woods. No fractures, but reportedly needing an op. That would likely be an op to explore, clean out, tidy up. It would be sewn back together there and then if there’s not too much swelling/bruising. Healing vibes +++ ?

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
You could hear the helicopter as BK was being yellow flagged. I guess that's touch & go for him at Rampage.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sacre merde, c'est Pompon encore, hein?

Don't know if anyone watched his trackwalk video, but he's not had a good history on that track. There were at least two places he pointed out where he'd had nasty offs, like 54 stitches on one and similarly awful on the other ..

Hope he's ok, at least nothing is broken.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles