Jul 22, 2020
UK
Loving Red Bull tv.

Untitled.png

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Although it was quite funny when he was off his choppers on the morphine. When I was in last year, pumped full of drugs, the Doctor was putting my shoulder back in its socket & I looked at him & said; Do you want to come for a ride next week?

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Got a house to stay in at base of snow shoe. Ride I’m morning, watching race in afternoon. Can’t wait It’s a 4hour drive for me from Pittsburgh
Thatll be a good time. Double header! Crowds at the WC's in 'murica make them a party to remember. They go nuts! You have to dress up for sure.
As impressive as the racing is on the broadcast , it just doesnt compare to seeing them absolutely shred irl.

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Two vids today, one comparing Bruin and Vergier and the BrenDog‘s bike check - he’s limping a bit ?

And next the double header ? Who’ll finish with most points?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
one comparing Brunei and Vergier
That must be one hell of a weird video :

"Brunei is a tiny nation on the island of Borneo, in 2 distinct sections surrounded by Malaysia and the South China Sea. It's known for its beaches and biodiverse rainforest, much of it protected within reserves. The capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, is home to the opulent Jame’Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque and its 29 golden domes. The capital's massive Istana Nurul Iman palace is the residence of Brunei’s ruling sultan."

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Overalls, I'm going for Jackson Goldstone, Phoebe Gale then something, something the French.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Daprela's out, so losing the overall. Got to feel for the guy after the stellar season he's had.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles