Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Bummer. I was under the impression it was more of an enduro frame, but it appears to be XC-biased.
I wouldn't be so sure of that, its a really burly and probably over engineered frame. Against my E10 there is not much difference in looks and size. Very Levo esq in shape and size of down tubes and such and I would say its the E82 rear subframe. I think its set up for 160mm rear travel giving you the option of a 170 - 180mm front fork.

I'm somewhat dissapointed that the frame is " burly " looking but for what I bought it for, 500Wh battery with a secondary Lapierrre GLP2 style battery sitting down in the lower section just above the motor for the summer months on dry trails then I'm pretty happy with it.

Just accumulated the last bit's & pieces so should have it built up over the weekend.

like-bike

Nov 14, 2023
Italia
hello everyone, would it be possible to have more info on the frame? there is not much on the official page. thanks

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Nice little frame guys, finally got mine built up after what seemed a forever job, not sure why its taken me so long. Highly recommended to simply buy the appropriate wiring kit / battery that actually fits, it will speed up your build quite a bit. There's a few bits such as the speed sensor and charging port that are specific to the frame.

So with just bits I had laying around, reasonably heavy duty components such as Deore XT or Deore components, Halo wheels with the typical 2.6 Hans Dampf and 2.4 Magic Mary combo, Magura MT7/ MT8 brakes with 220mm and 203mm very basic Shimano discs, 10 speed Shimano 6000 series shifters and derailleur,Manitou fork with some anti puncture sealant, all up 17.2kgs without battery. Quite pleased in a way.

Fitted a 360Wh battery in the water bottle bracket area ( that area is large enough that you can fit a piggyback shock and have a decent size water bottle, one of the few frames you can do that with ) just on 19.4kgs with front mudguard fitted. Feels very light against my E10 which is just under 23kgs.

I haven't ridden it far as its been lashing down with rain here so will come back with some photos and ride feel after the weekend. First comment though is the very upright seat stay cramps the cockpit a bit. I've fitted a wider bar and ordered a slightly longer stem which should solve that nicely.

gido

Sep 3, 2018
slovenia
Nice little frame guys, finally got mine built up after what seemed a forever job, not sure why its taken me so long. Highly recommended to simply buy the appropriate wiring kit / battery that actually fits, it will speed up your build quite a bit. There's a few bits such as the speed sensor and charging port that are specific to the frame.

So with just bits I had laying around, reasonably heavy duty components such as Deore XT or Deore components, Halo wheels with the typical 2.6 Hans Dampf and 2.4 Magic Mary combo, Magura MT7/ MT8 brakes with 220mm and 203mm very basic Shimano discs, 10 speed Shimano 6000 series shifters and derailleur,Manitou fork with some anti puncture sealant, all up 17.2kgs without battery. Quite pleased in a way.

Fitted a 360Wh battery in the water bottle bracket area ( that area is large enough that you can fit a piggyback shock and have a decent size water bottle, one of the few frames you can do that with ) just on 19.4kgs with front mudguard fitted. Feels very light against my E10 which is just under 23kgs.

I haven't ridden it far as its been lashing down with rain here so will come back with some photos and ride feel after the weekend. First comment though is the very upright seat stay cramps the cockpit a bit. I've fitted a wider bar and ordered a slightly longer stem which should solve that nicely.
Please show pics....

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Here's some piccies for you guys.

E69-1.jpg E69-2.jpg E69-3.jpg E69-4.jpg E69-5.jpg E69-6.jpg E69-7.jpg E69-8.jpg E69-9.jpg E69-10.jpg E69-11.jpg E69-12.jpg

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
You will have to excuse the mudguards, we are now into UK autumn / winter mud and slime trails. Last night was the first long ride as such. I need to sort out the suspension a bit, not much actually as the bike climbs really well in muddy conditions and doesn't seem to mind the downhill ( I need to get used to the much more foward seat tube compared to the E10, its much more upright almost like mtb's of the past but with 160mm of suspension ) motor seems to juuuuusssst be able to keep up with the full fats, feels very light on the trail, seems pretty economical on the battery, lots to like.

Last edited:

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
A very interesting bike. I really like that you can remove the battery. Please tell us if the battery is easily removable? What is the real stroke of the rear suspension? The supplier tells me 160, then 170mm. How much does a 15A 48V battery weigh? As I was informed, the battery is assembled on 18650 cells

like-bike

Nov 14, 2023
Italia
A very interesting bike. I really like that you can remove the battery. Please tell us if the battery is easily removable? What is the real stroke of the rear suspension? The supplier tells me 160, then 170mm. How much does a 15A 48V battery weigh? As I was informed, the battery is assembled on 18650 cells
dengfu's site is not the best, it lacks much information about the frames. as for weight

Freda

Feb 5, 2023
Vaasa
The listings for this bike are very confusing. I've seen it listed as anywhere from 120mm of rear travel up to 160mm. Very strange...
Maybe you are confusing this with the Yishun E868. It looks similar but has more XC geometry and 130mm rear travel.

According to the graph on dengfu site, the E69 has 156mm travel. This also fits with 65mm shock stroke, when leverage ratio is around 2.4 average. It is very linear trough its travel.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles