LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
Anyone. Ask Tony for a photo of the black bike. It seems to me that they have nothing but these "beautiful" yellow bicycles.

TQFreak

Dec 2, 2022
USA
Here is the e69 frame they posted on the exhibition event in China

image_2024-05-15_223540464.png

Last edited:

Ella

Jun 5, 2024
Shenzhen,China
Unfortunately, the E69 frame is locked for free sale. Had talked to Mia from Dengfu at the end of last year and had already made an order for a size M frame. The price was also okay, but then I was told there were only a few in stock and they would get back to me. ??? I haven't heard from Dengfu since. :cry:
Yes, I also know that this E69 is also a new model, but it is only in M size. More other sizes will not be produced in 2024, because the production of E82 has been arranged recently. E82 M size has been produced, and L size is in production.

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
Too bad this thing is so ugly. A 170mm mid power bike with a 500wh battery coming in around 21kg in an enduro build seems to be the ticket. The big manufactures are figuring it out with the YT Decoy SN and the new Trek E-Slash. Would be nice to see a good option with the M820.

Ella

Jun 5, 2024
Shenzhen,China
Too bad this thing is so ugly. A 170mm mid power bike with a 500wh battery coming in around 21kg in an enduro build seems to be the ticket. The big manufactures are figuring it out with the YT Decoy SN and the new Trek E-Slash. Would be nice to see a good option with the M820.
So you have a bike with an E69 M820 motor?

Ella

Jun 5, 2024
Shenzhen,China
I got an answer. That they will sell a frame like a yellow bicycle from the exhibition. I asked for a photo without the motor cover to see if it was possible to dismantle the battery. I also asked for photos of other e69 frames

View attachment 135439 View attachment 135440
The colors of the photos you posted are different from the colors of the bicycle pictures in this post. What’s the answer? You’re wrong.

Slaine

Apr 12, 2022
France
If you don't like it, go away, don't buy it and shut up.
I think that lot off peaple make him...they don't buy :D
More seriously, for your futur design show this kind of commentary to your management because I don't see any DIY thread with your frame on this forum.
It is bad because the quality of production is good

Ella

Jun 5, 2024
Shenzhen,China
I think that lot off peaple make him...they don't buy :D
More seriously, for your futur design show this kind of commentary to your management because I don't see any DIY thread with your frame on this forum.
It is bad because the quality of production is good
I don't quite understand what you're talking about

Ella

Jun 5, 2024
Shenzhen,China
New member and rude. Are U Dengfu people?
I don’t quite understand what you are talking about. I am a fan of dengfu. If you say that the bicycles made by others are ugly, are you not rude? ? ? very funny? Only you can comment, no one else can comment too

Freda

Feb 5, 2023
Vaasa
Is that a 720Wh batttery? With those dimensions it could be..

This is not the most beautiful frame but it is not as bad as the early version. Still a removable battery and fairly much travel is very tempting.

kimochi

Feb 16, 2021
California
agree not the prettiest but seems really good if it has the 700wh battery. went back to the spec sheet and somehow the dimensions on the 2 images attached to the spec sheet don't match? like the table says 64.5 head angle but the image on the bottom right shows 65.4 lol. not sure what to make of that now

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Mine has arrived and it does look a lot better in the flesh than on the photo's. Build quality is stunning and all of the main suspension points are relatively burly considering its supposidly a light weight bike. First impressions are really high. Do consider the gloss coat as a possible, it does highlight some pretty impressive carbon cloth layup.

Has anyone built up fully one of the frames yet ? Mine has come together pretty simply all bar the rear speed sensor. The entry hole in the subframe is there but no exit ? It also is obviously setup for a disc sensor, but the standard Bafang sensor is too large and catches on the disc. Does anyone know what the correct sensor is and if possible can you take a piccie of an existing setup.

Might be a slow buildup if I have to wait for a specific sensor.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles