Decathlon STILUS Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike - SRAM SX

taxidriver50005

Jun 17, 2020
Skelmersdale
Hiya really loving my Stlius been riding it for a while now. Only thing I have changed is the saddle.
Question I have is that my wrists hurt after say 10 miles can anyone suggest what I need to change to make it more comfortable?
Thanks in advance
Handlebar may need to be rotated around to find s comfy position,I was suffering with numb hands until I did this.

Timmoh

May 18, 2020
Wales
Handlebar may need to be rotated around to find s comfy position,I was suffering with numb hands until I did this.
Agree with taxidriver. But also try thicker grips or moving the stem spacer set up around (up/down) to see if it relieves the weight transfer your body position load puts on wrists. Being an old motorcyclist, the latter becomes more prevalent in my experience ??.

Stiggy

Aug 9, 2020
Bolton UK
Yeah unfortunately there isn't any coming in today and didn't say when they were getting them.

Sorry dude...
Did you get this info from a store? There seems to be a difference in story from one to the other if so, according to our local store there are 100 “mixed” sizes coming in but they couldn’t say when since the date has changed from today to date TBA! ?

GunplaMad

Aug 1, 2020
Glasgow
Did you get this info from a store? There seems to be a difference in story from one to the other if so, according to our local store there are 100 “mixed” sizes coming in but they couldn’t say when since the date has changed from today to date TBA! ?

Yeah that was yesterday but if you are saying this then I'll give them a ring.

They said to call anyway...

GunplaMad

Aug 1, 2020
Glasgow
Spoke to someone just there.

Said their was none in the French warehouse or anywhere.

He seemed a bit unsure of other ways to check but oh well.

Guess we have been feed a fairy tail story of 136 unicorns that musically disappeared from their systems...

Stiggy

Aug 9, 2020
Bolton UK
Exactly.

I rang a named contact in the store cycle dept who I met a couple weeks ago. At that point I was told 100 or so coming into warehouse on 21st (as Robs inside man told him). He put my name on his list and promised to secure one for me when they arrived. I called him today to check status and his response was “ the warehouse order shows as confirmed so it looks like those have EITHER gone already to fulfill back orders and allocations OR haven’t arrived yet but there is no date for delivery”! So about as useful as a glass hammer...

GunplaMad

Aug 1, 2020
Glasgow
Exactly.

I rang a named contact in the store cycle dept who I met a couple weeks ago. At that point I was told 100 or so coming into warehouse on 21st (as Robs inside man told him). He put my name on his list and promised to secure one for me when they arrived. I called him today to check status and his response was “ the warehouse order shows as confirmed so it looks like those have EITHER gone already to fulfill back orders and allocations OR haven’t arrived yet but there is no date for delivery”! So about as useful as a glass hammer...

Yeah that guy sounds very helpful ?

My local store said they can put a request in but there would be no way to know if it will come till it lands at their door.

My response was forget that...

What's the other options?

Their reply is to buy online only and refund it in store when it comes for my Cycle to Work...

Only option they said...

They said if the bike hasn't come into stock in UK warehouse then they can do nothing but a half hearted request blindfolded.

Simonp3

Aug 21, 2020
Denmark
Hi guys, i am looking at a Stilus too, altough, i am from Denmark.

I just made a user on Decathlon.co.uk.

Tried to order something, but do they only ship to their "own" country? i could only get it shipped to the UK.

Is my only option to order one in Germany, and drive down there myself and collect it?

scjgreen

Aug 5, 2020
Exeter
Enjoy my man. You deserve it for waiting! Send us all a pic as the thread is becoming the can't wait for a Stilus so bought another bike.

?

Pretty sure the Stilusssses (Stilli?) are never coming so here's the I wanted a Stilus but this is what I ended up with Bike

IMG_20200821_172644.jpg

GunplaMad

Aug 1, 2020
Glasgow

Tried to order something, but do they only ship to their "own" country? i could only get it shipped to the UK.

Is my only option to order one in Germany, and drive down there myself and collect it?

Yeah they only ship within there country. Looks like a trip to Germany.

Get the train, buy a bike and drink some good German beer!

Worth the trip...

Simonp3

Aug 21, 2020
Denmark
Yeah they only ship within there country. Looks like a trip to Germany.

Get the train, buy a bike and drink some good German beer!

Worth the trip...
So, i can purchase one online, and choose which store i would like to collect it in?

What if i need to get a warranty repair done?

L1482

Aug 9, 2020
Sunderland

Yeah, you can’t order from another country.
I found one on the Polish site, a couple of weeks ago.
Couldn’t request it for delivery to U.K. address or store.

Stiggy

Aug 9, 2020
Bolton UK
Yeah that guy sounds very helpful ?

My local store said they can put a request in but there would be no way to know if it will come till it lands at their door.

My response was forget that...

What's the other options?

Their reply is to buy online only and refund it in store when it comes for my Cycle to Work...

Only option they said...

They said if the bike hasn't come into stock in UK warehouse then they can do nothing but a half hearted request blindfolded.
Bottom line is if you want a Stilus you will need to check online every day for availability until you get bored and buy something else! Can any current owner tell me if they signed up for AND ACTUALLY GOT a stock alert email when bikes were available to order?

Timmoh

May 18, 2020
Wales
Bottom line is if you want a Stilus you will need to check online every day for availability until you get bored and buy something else! Can any current owner tell me if they signed up for AND ACTUALLY GOT a stock alert email when bikes were available to order?
Yes it did. But not after going through weeks and weeks of what you guys are going through. It appears to be just the way it is.
The stock alert option didn't even exist for me until I had called/emailed for at least 6 weeks. It was in then out of basket. I even had my missus ordering on her phone to double the chances. I feel your pain but as soon as the stock alert came in I clicked and got straight through with order and delivery detination
Good luck, it will happen.

taxidriver50005

Jun 17, 2020
Skelmersdale
Me too, signed up and got alert.... Then bought 2 bikes..... I was still checking daily... Afternoon'ly and nightly too... Paid off in the end..... Worth the wait.... Yes.... But I can't see why you just can't order pay a deposit and just wait till they sort themselves out and catch up with demand.

Johnny rider

Jun 28, 2020
Coventry uk
I got a stock alert

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles