Yamaha is THE Leader by the millions!

Rickster

Subscriber
Feb 19, 2022
Ok BC Canada
This speaks for itself, though out dated add another 5 years and the numbers only get bigger !!

IMG_6733.jpeg

HandsomeDanNZ

Subscriber
Jun 16, 2024
Auckland NZ
With the number of Moros I am seeing on NBD posts online, I'd say they are outselling just about anything else by a factor of five.
I know it's because of the massive sales, but they are getting a LOT of these motors out there on the trails now.

Rickster

Subscriber
Feb 19, 2022
Ok BC Canada
I find it kind of odd that the repair shops aren't bursting at the seams of motors needing repair with that many units out there compared to every single other brand. Excluding those who try to use there own programming on Yamaha motors. But that's not the case and Yamaha isn't closing their doors or going anywhere! Absolutely best bang for your buck currently out there I think. 😎

Rickster

Subscriber
Feb 19, 2022
Ok BC Canada
Are you sure? There's no need to be so coy about your opinion of Yamaha motors.
It's not just their motors but the entire package. The specs on an YDX MORO 07 for $2500 is amazing really. Plus a five year warranty and an extra battery thrown in to boot ! What can I say, hell of a steal in my books.
Cheers 😎

IMG_6744.png

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I rented an emtb last week in the South of France, near Nimes. I had no choice of bike in the matter my son-in-law rented it for me. It was a Kellys bike with a Panasonic motor. I have no other info as to which motor it was. It wasn't short of power. It had four drive modes: Eco, Standard, Auto and High. All modes except Auto were either on or off which led to a pulsing delivery that I found disconcerting. When cornering tightly, the pulsing delivery led to rear wheel slide. I soon switched to Auto and I had no further problems.
Someone may recognise the bike in the pic below. It had 32mm stanchions on the fork and it was a mullet.
Vaunage 2.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles