What did you buy your ebike this week?

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I went full DVO. Found a good deal form WW Cyclery on a Diamond D1 160mm fork with 51mm offset in a beautifully done ugly green.

Also found a topaz T3 Air on pink bike as a new take off. Guy was in Carbondale, CO just down the street from where I lived in Glenwood - got to reminisce about my old stomping ground. yep - full on chickened out of the coil...

Was my first purchase thru Pink Bike - hope it goes OK, I'll find out Thursday.

Now I'm thinking the Levo SL needs some MT7's, 100mm dropper (short legs this rider has) and of course some green grips to match.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Hi there - could you share a link to where you bought the matting please?
If your U.K. based can get from Halfords have some in garage & under hot tub, also use some coloured ones from Argos I think to go between bikes as bit of protection as then lean on each other in garage &,also when in Van

Deanoemtb

Jan 23, 2019
Bolton
Not bought, but swapped the 160mm lyriks on my bike for the 180mm Boxxers that have been gathering dust on my uplift bike in the garage. Only 1 ride in so far but they feel awesome when ploughing through the rough stuff.

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
A new shifter
20210203_123013.jpg

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
DT Swiss adapter to run shimano freehub
New Rear Cassette
New Chain + Chainring
New front 2.6" assegai tyre
Volume reducers for front fork and shock

I think that's it.

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
Another Cassette and chain!!! averaging around 1200 miles per set so not that bad considering i'm out all weathers and from basically nov-march i just ride in the muddy fields of lincolnshire!!!
which chain are you using, just swapped mine over (sram nx ) after .5 stretch, idea to alternate monthly and try and prolong the life span but yes winter is killing mine too

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
My 25 year old track pump finally fell apart, so treated myself to a new one.
Also seeing as three of my MTB's are now running tubeless thought it worthy to replace my ghetto inflator with a proper one.

But wow, Merlin
Ordered 16:30 yesterday on standard free delivery and it gets delivered at 10:00 this morning. ?‍♂️
Then, you know when some vendors sometimes throw in a small bag of complimentary Haribo's.
How about two free boxes (36 packets) of Clif energy Bloks. (Best not eat them all at once)

Okay they are short dated, but hey 11/10 Merlin

View attachment 52139
Nice ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles