What did you buy your ebike this week?

I'll probably also get a big lipo bag to keep/charge the battery in over the winter as I usually keep it in the house as the garage gets really cold.
Yeah, that's what I've done as well. Have been keeping all my lithium batteries in fireproof/lipo bags when in storage.

If you're interested in ebike battery care and safety, check out this thread:

RipGroove

Jun 3, 2022
Glos/UK
Yeah, that's what I've done as well. Have been keeping all my lithium batteries in fireproof/lipo bags when in storage.

If you're interested in ebike battery care and safety, check out this thread:

Thanks 👍🏻

Sparkydave

Aug 7, 2018
Derbyshire, UK
Got round to fitting the one-up 180mm and the hope lever that I posted the other day

Also fitted a new handlebar controller

20230821_184210.jpg
20230821_184150.jpg

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
I normally buy the WTB Koda with chromoly rails but I did some reading of the reviews and a couple of people said that they use a different more comfortable padding in the steel railed counterpart plus at £31 from Tweeks including postage it was a no brainier, here’s the offending article

D52F5D8C-EBA7-498C-93DF-1E0747E9C19B.jpeg

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
My ABBA bicycle stand was stolen along with my bike a few months ago, and it's no longer In production, so I was looking for something similar....

.....As recommend on here a few times, I settled on the Gioma stand, mainly for washing and light maintenance on the bike (I have a Park workshop stand but it's a beast to set up).

This little thing is excellent, pretty cheap and feels very well put together and extremely stable.

I highly recommended it myself. Here's a pic from amazon.

Screenshot_2023-08-26-00-45-41-20_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108~2.jpg

Christurbo

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2023
North Wales
My ABBA bicycle stand was stolen along with my bike a few months ago, and it's no longer In production, so I was looking for something similar....

.....As recommend on here a few times, I settled on the Gioma stand, mainly for washing and light maintenance on the bike (I have a Park workshop stand but it's a beast to set up).

This little thing is excellent, pretty cheap and feels very well put together and extremely stable.

View attachment 123311
So you mount it to the rear triangle?

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York

View attachment 123311
Ditto on the Park Stand being a pain to set up If you store it folded to save space. Especially if you use a cross bar (to better distribute my bikes 60 lb weight) instead of clamping bike by the seat tube.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Nothing particularly exciting... a Deity seat post clamp in blue, to continue my blue theme, and a Camelbak Podium DIRT insulated bottle, since my wife seems to keep losing the tops for them. I don't know what happens... I put them in the dishwasher, and when I look in the cupboard the next week, the top is AWOL!

Note to self... empty the dishwasher more 😂

IMG_5180.JPG

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Replaced dropper post lever with one up v3 after somehow snapping the barrel adjuster
so much smother and lighter to use than the stock one on gen3 levo

also new thule easy fold x2 bike rack
after the witter one stripped the bolt that tightens to the towball
done it once before and got it retapped at work from an engineer
but couldn’t be arsed this time

new thule one is super easy and on the car in under 30 secs. Fitting the bike is a different matter though haha
eventual found a way to fit it using the supplied arms or should I say the short one and bought the longer wheel straps aswell
super nice bit of kit

few pics of levo on rack on inside postion
BA887F5A-519F-4F5D-96E1-AD64EC402E68.jpeg
C10E2B7B-A6B3-483A-97E2-62B161C1D379.jpeg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Replaced dropper post lever with one up v3 after somehow snapping the barrel adjuster
so much smother and lighter to use than the stock one on gen3 levo

also new thule easy fold x2 bike rack
after the witter one stripped the bolt that tightens to the towball
done it once before and got it retapped at work from an engineer
but couldn’t be arsed this time

new thule one is super easy and on the car in under 30 secs. Fitting the bike is a different matter though haha
eventual found a way to fit it using the supplied arms or should I say the short one and bought the longer wheel straps aswell
super nice bit of kit

few pics of levo on rack on inside postion
View attachment 123831 View attachment 123832
I have the same rack and it’s very easy to install (took me 32 seconds though 😏).

I was able to attach both arms to the seat post (hard tails) because a shock wasn’t in the way. It can be a puzzle sometimes.

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
I have the same rack and it’s very easy to install (took me 32 seconds though 😏).

I was able to attach both arms to the seat post (hard tails) because a shock wasn’t in the way. It can be a puzzle sometimes.
I certainly couldn’t get either arm on the levo seatpost but the short one works well and the bike isn’t going anywhere. It did take about an hr to figure where to put it haha. The handle slightly touches the water bottle cage when tightening it up but works well
Now just have the headache of second levo on rack aswell but I’ll cross that bridge once I get there
going to get a fiamma D2 arm to help make it easier for first bike

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles