Status
Not open for further replies.

yanbamf

Apr 29, 2018
UK
No I won’t. I’m borrowing a 2017 Levo because my Trek is off the road thanks to the broken mech and wheel. I’m not demoing a bike with a view to purchase. As I normally ride with no fancy pants apps it’s no great loss to ride without one tomorrow.

With that in mind, 9 quid for something I’ll use once isn’t worth it.

So, you don't actually want a trial version. You just want to benefit from Paolo's hard work with no intention of rewarding him for his effort.

Maybe I'm missing something and just being harsh, but if you're used to riding with no "fancy pants app" then why would you feel the need for such an app for a single day?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
So, you don't actually want a trial version. You just want to benefit from Paolo's hard work with no intention of rewarding him for his effort.
Pretty much, yeah. :D
Although Paolo seems significantly less offended than you are. ;)
if you're used to riding with no "fancy pants app" then why would you feel the need for such an app for a single day?
So I can see what all the fuss is about.

Bhargis

Jan 22, 2019
Paris Texas
Can I use the ios version of Blevo to navigate trails? I've watched Rob's video when he was using an Android but I can't seem to figure it out on ios.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Can I use the ios version of Blevo to navigate trails? I've watched Rob's video when he was using an Android but I can't seem to figure it out on ios.
What you mean with "navigate trails"? In ios you have the map and the gpx over the map, but bot the offline map..

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Blevo will show and tell me when I'm off course like the video Rob made.

The difference between BLEvo ios and Android version is the amount of maps. (Android has much more map options) Within Android you can use offline maps. You just download them once and you are good to go. Within ios you need cellular connection as the maps are online.

I would recommend BLEvo Android version as I tried them both.

Bhargis

Jan 22, 2019
Paris Texas
The difference between BLEvo ios and Android version is the amount of maps. (Android has much more map options) Within Android you can use offline maps. You just download them once and you are good to go. Within ios you need cellular connection as the maps are online.

Since I don't have an Android version I'd like to try ios at the moment. A cellular signal shouldn't be a problem. Will it at least show me a dot where I am located on the trail?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
On the o-synce website, the link to buy the remote command is available on the front page....
Small satisfactions .. ??

O-Synce Shop

Screenshot_20190423-194834.png

Drburns

Nov 22, 2018
USA
On my last ride, when I opened the ride map it was all screwed up. It showed that I was in Ethiopia and it had multiple straight lines. It uploaded to Strava fine, and it looks good during the ride. Prior to that day, everything was working fine. Any idea what could’ve happened? See below.

55D68BDE-0661-468A-A9BE-0232170F92CF.png

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
I found another thing, that seems to be not ok: If I compare the biker power in BLEVO with the biker power of the same ride in Strava, the value in Strava is always about 30% lower than in BLEVO. Did anybody notice the same problem?

Drburns

Nov 22, 2018
USA
I found another thing, that seems to be not ok: If I compare the biker power in BLEVO with the biker power of the same ride in Strava, the value in Strava is always about 30% lower than in BLEVO. Did anybody notice the same problem?

Same here. The elevation is also incorrect between the two.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
On my last ride, when I opened the ride map it was all screwed up. It showed that I was in Ethiopia and it had multiple straight lines. It uploaded to Strava fine, and it looks good during the ride. Prior to that day, everything was working fine. Any idea what could’ve happened? See below.

View attachment 13204

Maybe in the beginning gps position location didn’t have connection with any satellites yet?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

View attachment 13204
Maybe some wrong points are stored in the csv file.. it should be fixed in the latest version.. maybe I need to check again..
Sorry..

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
I used BLEvo for the first time last night and I noticed a difference in the behaviour of the motor around the 15.5mph cut off speed, it wasn't as smooth as usual. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the software or just a coincidence :unsure:

Other than that it's a great app :)

Baron

Nov 2, 2018
UK

So, with an Android phone solely used for the Levo you wouldn't need to go to the expense of adding a SIM card ... is that right?

Bhargis

Jan 22, 2019
Paris Texas
Where are are the auto pause settings in the IOS version of Blevo? We stop to wait for slower riders in our group ride sometimes and I always show a slower mph average than the other bikes that are going my speed.

breaky33

Apr 12, 2019
Sydney Australia
PaoloBLEvo I have to ask you a question. And apologies if it is not in your area of expertise. Are you ever considering aligning or manufacturing a security device with your App for the Levo range? I have been looking for a GPS based security system similar to that offered by PowUnity PowUnity - Sicherheit für dein E-Bike - Powunity who manufacture one for other brands but not yet for Specialized bikes. Is it something you could do or even adapt to work in with BLEvo???

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles