Rise motor error code

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I also changed my disc to shimano ice tech one so my magnet is now in a different position to where it was
Touch wood no issues there so don’t think the problem will be down to this

Cbmojo

May 20, 2020
USA
Interesting...I upgraded my rotors as well, 203 w/ adapter...Although I have not had any issues, I am wondering if this error code is flipped when a change is made? does anybody have the error code without altering the rear wheel, brake or sensor/magnet?

jim0905

Dec 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
Interesting...I upgraded my rotors as well, 203 w/ adapter...Although I have not had any issues, I am wondering if this error code is flipped when a change is made? does anybody have the error code without altering the rear wheel, brake or sensor/magnet?
Yeah I have it, only changed the front disk

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
The original error code E01003 yes I had it before changing the rotor
Most people on here had it as soon as they checked for it on standard bikes without modifications

DarrenCC

Apr 3, 2021
Hertfordshire
Just stumbled across this error code. The only thing I have changed is the dropper post and the assist to profile 2 in the app. Any further news on this?

DFBE5290-6EA8-47D5-AED8-0BFFC5439A1F.png

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Did you have your foot on a pedal when you switched it on?

If so, the sensor will throw an error as it did on my E8000 motor. Turn off, take feet away from pedals and try again...

Always turn on without any pressure on the pedals.

(this may not be your cause but bear this on mind).

Steve G H

Nov 22, 2020
Sleaford
Mine threw this code some weeks ago now , i pursued Madison and Orbea for an opinion and both said it was ok to use if it was functioning correctly . I've no issues with it at all , working great . It seems that alot of people are getting the same code across different manufacturers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles