IMG_3686.png

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Here is me at Sherwood Pines, shot by @johnc

AI Pines 1.jpg

AI Pines 2.jpg

They look great don't they? I'll be that you didn't know that Sherwood Pines actually had some mountains nearby? :unsure:

Well, there aren't any mountains anywhere nearby! The photos are fake, produced in less than 30 mins using an AI version of photoshop. :eek: He started with some actual pics of me, and the nearby shrubbery and the pine trees are real, but little else!

Does @etoni even live in Switzerland? Who the hell knows anymore? :unsure:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Here is me at Sherwood Pines, shot by @johnc

View attachment 122053

View attachment 122054

They look great don't they? I'll be that you didn't know that Sherwood Pines actually had some mountains nearby? :unsure:

Well, there aren't any mountains anywhere nearby! The photos are fake, produced in less than a minute using an AI version of photoshop. :eek: He started with some actual pics of me, and the nearby shrubbery and the pine trees are real, but little else!

Does @etoni even live in Switzerland? Who the hell knows anymore? :unsure:
Well the first pic was obviously taken at the highest point at Pines ..that bit is believable 😁..but by the time my eyes had moved on to the second pic I knew it was absolute tosh ..without your explanation ..but as an experiment in terms of what AI can do ..impressive !

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Well the first pic was obviously taken at the highest point at Pines ..that bit is believable 😁..but by the time my eyes had moved on to the second pic I knew it was absolute tosh ..without your explanation ..but as an experiment in terms of what AI can do ..impressive !
I agree. However, ref the first pic, there really is that sort of elevation in the Pines area.

johnc

Oct 13, 2018
Scotland/East Midlands
It was just a little throw away to show Steve what can be done. I know there not perfect spent about ten minutes on each the program is still in beta so it can only get better. To put it into context here are the original snaps.
IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

I appreciate what your saying about the alpine shot. But I’m sure if Steve hadn’t said it was SP but he’d juts got back from a long weekend in the Alps most viewers would take it on face value.
Exciting times or death knell? Not sure. But personally I wouldn’t want to be starting out in a career as a commercial photographer today. Ai rocks.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
It was just a little throw away to show Steve what can be done. I know there not perfect spent about ten minutes on each the program is still in beta so it can only get better. To put it into context here are the original snaps. View attachment 122056
View attachment 122057
I appreciate what your saying about the alpine shot. But I’m sure if Steve hadn’t said it was SP but he’d juts got back from a long weekend in the Alps most viewers would take it on face value.
Exciting times or death knell? Not sure. But personally I wouldn’t want to be starting out in a career as a commercial photographer today. Ai ro
At least it makes it look like you can ride a bike. 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles