Pic of the Day

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
On my way to home, but have to stop here. Winterberg Germany, nice small bike park
IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2301.jpeg
IMG_2307.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Watching some World Cup highlights after the ride today. View attachment 120843

On the way home this Sax player tried to cheer me up with a tune.
View attachment 120844
Shin+peddle-strike=ffs 😭
The 1" hole that I put into my calf a couple of months back is still not fully healed ..but the follow through whack from the pedal onto the shin while not as spectacular was the one that really hurt ..
Hope the pain passes quickly ..

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
That's a really slow Internet connection you've got there ..looking forward to your next pic landing in 2025..😂
Certainly easier to get something across the channel from left hand traffic to right hand but this came from down under! 😉🍻

Serious question: This „river“ crossing seems to be made from concrete. Isn’t it slippery for bicycles due to stream and algies? 🤔

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Still not ridden since my last off :-(

Was tempted to do a "roadie" ride today with a mobilette outing (old e-bikes with petrol engines - or petrol engines and pedals) Think I would have struggled to keep up and it's peed down all day so wouldn't have been much fun.

mob.png

Went for the 16k walk, with a few hundred peeps. Amazing to see so many families out despite the weather, I suspect most of them were sensible and did the 9k though.

Screenshot 2023-07-23 18.07.28.png

My Endura jacket, which I thought was waterproof, seems to now be a water filtering device.

That was followed by beef bourguignon and wine. Fortunately there were two covered areas to eat/hide in.

Most of the Mobilettes had fled to dry off under cover at this point after their ride out.

1690130389244.png

jjaussie

Oct 31, 2022
Orange, Australia
That's a really slow Internet connection you've got there ..looking forward to your next pic landing in 2025..😂
I like your humour; keep it up. What's really needed sometimes is a good emoji for "tongue-in-cheek"".
Amazing how many people think you are being literal. ho-hum
And I have put an entry in my 2025 calendar just for you . . . .🚴‍♂️

KODAKHODAK

May 22, 2023
Australia
Finally took this ripper of a bike for a flex after 4 months wait from order, Norco Range VLT C2 added some custom decals down the downtube and on the forks. Upgraded a few items on the bike to make it my own.

Magura 220mm Disc Rotors Front & Rear
OneUp E-Carbon 35mm Bars
OneUp 35mm Bar Stem
OneUp Pedals
Ergon Sm Comp Saddle
MTX Gold Brake Pads
Zeb Front Mudguard
RideWrap Full Protection Skin Gloss

Never ridden an eMTB before and have always ridden a Santa Cruz Bronson V3 one thing I noticed between the two is the obvious weight difference and assist in power when pedalling but I found the Norco really planted in the Berms, Rough Stuff and how it generates speed on the down trails. Was it worth the investment, well normally I could only do 1-2 laps of my local trails going up and down, this weekend I pushed 4 climbs with 4 enjoyable runs to the bottom. So to answer the investment question HELL YES!

IMG_8598.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

jjaussie

Oct 31, 2022
Orange, Australia
Certainly easier to get something across the channel from left hand traffic to right hand but this came from down under! 😉🍻

Serious question: This „river“ crossing seems to be made from concrete. Isn’t it slippery for bicycles due to stream and algies? 🤔
The river runs regularly and there is a reasonable amount of traffic so algies don't seem to form. Concrete is not smooth either. Only time it's not good is when it is in flood and 1 metre deep

jjaussie

Oct 31, 2022
Orange, Australia
Finally took this ripper of a bike for a flex after 4 months wait from order, Norco Range VLT C2 added some custom decals down the downtube and on the forks. Upgraded a few items on the bike to make it my own.

Magura 220mm Disc Rotors Front & Rear
OneUp E-Carbon 35mm Bars
OneUp 35mm Bar Stem
OneUp Pedals
Ergon Sm Comp Saddle
MTX Gold Brake Pads
Zeb Front Mudguard
RideWrap Full Protection Skin Gloss

Never ridden an eMTB before and have always ridden a Santa Cruz Bronson V3 one thing I noticed between the two is the obvious weight difference and assist in power when pedalling but I found the Norco really planted in the Berms, Rough Stuff and how it generates speed on the down trails. Was it worth the investment, well normally I could only do 1-2 laps of my local trails going up and down, this weekend I pushed 4 climbs with 4 enjoyable runs to the bottom. So to answer the investment question HELL YES!

View attachment 120937

View attachment 120938
View attachment 120939
Terrific photos - pin sharp.
How are the OneUp bars?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles