Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Cant beat a steam train

6DBAF4B3-3F9F-4EE8-BC5B-90F740C124C8.jpeg

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Seriously , do you guys actually live in these places? Or is this some holiday of a life time :( . Honestly some of the photos you guys post are enough to make me pack in.
I could post a picture of the local canal route surrounded by chavs with a nice housing estate in the background but i guess its never going to make picture of the day :rolleyes:
Roll on my lottery win, I'm out of the midlands within a month.

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Seriously , do you guys actually live in these places? Or is this some holiday of a life time :( . Honestly some of the photos you guys post are enough to make me pack in.
I could post a picture of the local canal route surrounded by chavs with a nice housing estate in the background but i guess its never going to make picture of the day :rolleyes:
We Live In North Yorkshire Gods County ??

Reactions: mak

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Don't worry .. it really looks like this until extensive use of photoshop .. ;)

et.jpg

IndigoUnicorn

E*POWAH Master
Sep 17, 2020
Las Cruces, NM

Nice truck! I’ve a gold-colored ‘08.

I’ve actually been considering giving up MTBng and selling the Powerfly. But then I rode today and got a bunch of Strava PRs and had a blast.

Did the local Doña Anas basic loop with a friend on her analog squish on the first pass; then, did a second go by myself.

I had a blast by myself.

So, keep the bike and ride alone? I don’t know anyone else here with an eMTB. Riding with friends on their regular bikes is a bit difficult because following them cuts down my momentum.

I’m just not sure what to do. I still feel that I’m just a noob.

IMG_5532.jpg

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
I’ve actually been considering giving up MTBng and selling the Powerfly. But then I rode today and got a bunch of Strava PRs and had a blast.

I'm glad to year you're coming to your senses. We were ready to stage an intervention.

But I hear ya, when riding with my Amish crew, I usually prefer to roll the same way.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then, here’s a photo of my stinky cast which has been part of my life for the last 6 1/2 weeks and stopping me from riding. Hospital appointment tomorrow and hopefully it’ll be the last time I’ll see it! Coming off in the morning, fingers crossed ??

9070E2D8-E02D-455A-AB5A-0DD1C0649A70.jpeg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then, here’s a photo of my stinky cast which has been part of my life for the last 6 1/2 weeks and stopping me from riding. Hospital appointment tomorrow and hopefully it’ll be the last time I’ll see it! Coming off in the morning, fingers crossed ??

View attachment 69155

Well that monstrosity has been replaced with this funky gauntlet. Another six weeks to go but I’m able to remove this one as often as I like and take reasonable care. I’m also able to drive now which is fantastic! Back on the saddle this weekend I reckon (but taking it easy) ?

EE213F76-D2A2-49BA-9C62-182953A66602.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles