Pic of the Day

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Myself & my better half have been up for a short stay in Edinburgh and took the scenic route ..
Couldnt find Gary anywhere ??
You wouldn't be the first guy to come to Edinburgh for a short stay with a female and end up looking for me. Luckily like you most have failed in finding me. and just like this lorry driver on my commute home tonight, those who have found me couldn't catch me ?

DSC_0094.JPG

Last edited:

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
During the summer, we'll get a couple days in the 100's and a couple weeks in the 90's. Humidity is generally low, and geography ranges from coastal hills, to the desert to the east, to the mountains to the north. So for dedicated athletes, there are options to ride most days of the year.
I've just moved from a place that was 44ºc everyday for 3-4 months over summer, it made MTBing a hard slog!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
No ride involved ..but should you be travelling North or South in the Scottish Borders on the A68 and pass through the village or Earlston ..visit Cherry On Top in the village centre ( it means turning off the A68 for a couple hundred yds) ..a fantastic shop serving Milkshakes / Crepes & Luxury Icecream's..
This one being Raspberry Ripple in a Salted Caramel Sugarcone ..with a Cadburys Flake
20210917_130827.jpg

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
No ride involved ..but should you be travelling North or South in the Scottish Borders on the A68 and pass through the village or Earlston ..visit Cherry On Top in the village centre ( it means turning off the A68 for a couple hundred yds) ..a fantastic shop serving Milkshakes / Crepes & Luxury Icecream's..
This one being Raspberry Ripple in a Salted Caramel Sugarcone ..with a Cadburys Flake
View attachment 71740
#Winning

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Normally a "Tour" rider I had a blast up at Kielder for a couple of hours in emtb mode..
Conditions were moist to start and torrential to finish but great fun ..and just what I needed ..
If anyone is heading this way on monday / wednesday there is a part trail closure due to harvesting ..
20210918_174635.jpg

This is me looking happy ! ?
20210918_165639.jpg

Probably my last ride out until the Dalby meet-up next Saturday ..looking forward to it .

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think we can all agree this easily trumps @etoni 's boring pictures :ROFLMAO: ?:unsure:

Autumn definitely seems to be here in northern France ..

autumn.jpg

Was slippy as hell today. The three days of 2021 Summer we had have gone .. I never even had chance to put the cushions on the outside furniture, which the mice - who are now living in it - were very happy about .... as I set off this morning ..

damp.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
I think we can all agree this easily trumps @etoni 's boring pictures :ROFLMAO: ?:unsure:

Autumn definitely seems to be here in northern France ..

View attachment 71870

Was slippy as hell today. The three days of 2021 Summer we had have gone .. I never even had chance to put the cushions on the outside furniture, which the mice - who are now living in it - were very happy about .... as I set off this morning ..

View attachment 71871
100% better than etoni ..give me a picture of mice ridden garden furniture every day of the week over stunning Alpine scenery ..?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles