Pic of the Day

MrHeils

Jun 1, 2021
Lausanne Switzerland
after what’s felt like weeks of rain over here, finally a few days of drying the mountains out. Bumped into a few friends, made a couple new ones, made it home in one piece.

17FFCE0B-6619-42D1-A021-5F9543AFFAB2.jpeg
B9728226-56FC-432D-9BD1-2053C38B5685.jpeg
B1099D86-6099-42FC-A002-F762F7F25A21.jpeg
09FAF817-33FD-4EDA-99EB-E9AAB6F74529.jpeg
DCD28C4C-6321-48A5-B378-66C1ABC1B0C9.jpeg

4BEFC9EE-1218-4738-9F60-BFDEDBE9D6D1.jpeg
24D5C4F6-DCA3-41BB-BC92-B9212A444F68.jpeg

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Try following an ebike on foot on the trails whilst carrying a rucksack full of water & camera equipment in scorching heat! ?

Couples that shred together makes perfect sense to me, don’t have to arrange time off with the lads etc. We’re turning the cranks together as much as possible, loving every minute
Dont get me wrong ..I love my missus to bits and never get any hassle about going off to ride whenever I want ..but as for riding together ..nee fkn chance ..thats my " me" time ...and thankfully she has other interests ...?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Dont get me wrong ..I love my missus to bits and never get any hassle about going off to ride whenever I want ..but as for riding together ..nee fkn chance ..thats my " me" time ...and thankfully she has other interests ...?

Totally get that too and you’re lucky you have that understanding to do your own thing in your own time

Couples that shred together definitely seem to be in the minority in my opinion, but I can see how it works when you share the stoke!

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
Try following an ebike on foot on the trails whilst carrying a rucksack full of water & camera equipment in scorching heat! ?

Couples that shred together makes perfect sense to me, don’t have to arrange time off with the lads etc. We’re turning the cranks together as much as possible, loving every minute

If you have similar fitness levels and skills, I’m sure it’s brilliant, but when I go out with my wife on the bikes, it’s a bloody nightmare! ?

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Totally get that too and you’re lucky you have that understanding to do your
Couples that shred together definitely seem to be in the minority in my opinion, but I can see how it works when you share the stoke!

I ride the trails with a married couple and they are very good technically, also super fit. I think it’s great that can enjoy MTBing and spending shared interests together.
I also agree with “me” time as well ?‍??

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
I wish my wife was a lady who shreds, but just like when I was tec diving I’m glad she doesn’t; she’d just find out how much everything actually costs… ?
I must be lucky because my wife never worry's about the price. Well i wouldn't say she shreds i would say she gives it a go :LOL:

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
May 15, 2020
Kent
I wish my wife was a lady who shreds, but just like when I was tec diving I’m glad she doesn’t; she’d just find out how much everything actually costs… ?

quite sad and long story. But somewhat relevant.

i raced with a fella who unfortunately lost his life in a race we was in. Naturally went home and said nothing.

my Mrs unbeknown to me or her worked with his mum and see her the next day obviously devastated who explained what happen and worked out I was there. Jesus did I kop it from the Mrs that morning ?

to make things worse the mum then got into a legal battle with his girlfriend who wasn’t next of kin as she was selling all his bikes and kit (he had two kids who should have had that money) so I had to do an itinary of all his stuff and bikes value.
Including the Ducati I had a replica of sitting in the garage ?

totally blew my cover ????

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Ha ha! No! That was filmed on Saturday I think, we were there on Sunday. I'll watch the whole thing later and see if it's on there.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I feel for Cardy a bit. He's a hugely creative rider with a serious bag of tricks but he's ploughing the exact same furrow as Pilgrim but with none of the charisma. Clearly trying to build a You tube career & I hope he makes a go of it but he's going to struggle while Pilgs has his tanks on Cardy's lawn.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I feel for Cardy a bit. He's a hugely creative rider with a serious bag of tricks but he's ploughing the exact same furrow as Pilgrim but with none of the charisma. Clearly trying to build a You tube career & I hope he makes a go of it but he's going to struggle while Pilgs has his tanks on Cardy's lawn.

I really like Cardy’s channel. He’s far more sensible & conservative than Pilgs obviously and doesn’t try and create a gnarly persona like many of the other pro riders’ channels, but his style is so smooth & steezy. His subs have been helped by hanging out with Pilgs but I don’t blame him at all for doing that. He also has the patience of a saint when riding with Kara and really encourages her on her mtb journey. All round good guy

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Horses for courses I guess - I've never met anyone with a bad word for the guy & he is an absolute boss on a bike.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
He seems like a thoroughly nice guy. Was happy to chat about all sorts on Sunday and seemed pretty humble when we touched on sponsorship.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles