Pic of the Day

Ben_H

Oct 9, 2020
Anyth1ng
F2D4FDE0-F76A-4277-B090-BCA0A323AA5D.jpeg

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
Had a hot ride yesterday, the ice melted in my camelbak within about an hour of leaving home, so had some nice warm water to drink. ?

Next time I’ll fill a water bottle and stick it in the freezer the night before, so that can melt while I’m riding.

8E3F5000-F549-4617-ACAA-3681108A5CBD.png

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Been hobbling round Yearsley Woods all weekend on foot in 30 deg C with my broken ribs & hand taking photos & videos of my good lady enjoying herself on the trails. Taken hundreds of photos, so I won’t do a Hodge, I’ll just share a few

View attachment 66867
View attachment 66868

View attachment 66869
View attachment 66870
I think you are probably in hodge lite mode there ..but the very fact that you have taken "hundreds" of pics probably means you have the disease..and need to self isolate for 10 days ..?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I think you are probably in hodge lite mode there ..but the very fact that you have taken "hundreds" of pics probably means you have the disease..and need to self isolate for 10 days ..?

oh no is the hodge curable with treatment & counselling or will it develop into long hodge and I’ll have to learn to live with it ?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
oh no is the hodge curable with treatment & counselling or will it develop into long hodge and I’ll have to learn to live with it ?
There is no known cure ..indeed if the battery fails on the camera the withdrawal symptoms are almost unbearable ...and quite obviously counselling simply doesnt work ?..
However my missus quite likes the idea of " long Hodge " ..and cant wait for that to happen ?

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Been hobbling round Yearsley Woods all weekend on foot in 30 deg C with my broken ribs & hand taking photos & videos of my good lady enjoying herself on the trails. Taken hundreds of photos, so I won’t do a Hodge, I’ll just share a few

View attachment 66867
View attachment 66868

View attachment 66869
View attachment 66870
We where there on Saturday testing my new bike out ?? Fantastic place for just putting in the miles & getting some extra climbing under the legs

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
We where there on Saturday testing my new bike out ?? Fantastic place for just putting in the miles & getting some extra climbing under the legs

surprised we didn’t bump into you, we were there most of the day. Pirate Radio, Slippery Badger, Hootanni, Ass Out etc

bet you’re chuffed your bike has finally arrived then

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
surprised we didn’t bump into you, we were there most of the day. Pirate Radio, Slippery Badger, Hootanni, Ass Out etc

bet you’re chuffed your bike has finally arrived then
Yep absolutely love it. I bought my wife her Trek Rail 5 for xmas & i hated riding with her in Yearsley as lots of climbing in there. Great place though

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yep absolutely love it. I bought my wife her Trek Rail 5 for xmas & i hated riding with her in Yearsley as lots of climbing in there. Great place though

Try following an ebike on foot on the trails whilst carrying a rucksack full of water & camera equipment in scorching heat! ?

Couples that shred together makes perfect sense to me, don’t have to arrange time off with the lads etc. We’re turning the cranks together as much as possible, loving every minute

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Try following an ebike on foot on the trails whilst carrying a rucksack full of water & camera equipment in scorching heat! ?

Couples that shred together makes perfect sense to me, don’t have to arrange time off with the lads etc. We’re turning the cranks together as much as possible, loving every minute
We have an 'understanding' that we will go out together when we can but I get time to go out on my own too, so I'm not doing as much 'sightseeing'! ?

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire

I feel your pain ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles