Pic of the Day

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Riding bellow the “root line” may be dangerous…
C55C4825-B89A-4878-8D07-6C4A1FE573DC.jpeg

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
This is looking at Dovestone Reservoir from above the A635 near Binn Green. Zoom in over the saddle to see just how busy it can be at weekends. It’s not like there’s a guzillion other places to walk! This is a new track for me but obviously well ridden by many. Thanks to the chaps I bumped into today who told me about it ?

882C0F70-5A9E-49A4-9946-69CD8371AFB6.jpeg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Trail hunting today led us to a small quarry in the Forest. Despite what the trail was telling us I’m pretty sure that the line wasn’t over a root onto a sheer rock race with no transition at the bottom…

Riding round it led us to this;

IMG_2998.jpg

Which led into a couple of interesting compressions. We’ll be back with tools at some point in the future.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
This fella’s name is Rob Heap and he has been a regular face at Dalby Forest the last couple of months as he has been clocking up many miles on his Trek XC bike whilst raising money for charity, Captain Tom’s 100

Anyway, last weekend the Forestry Commission told him he could no longer use Dalby Forest for raising money for charity. Naturally Rob was quite upset, especially as he wanted to keep going until end of July. He looked for another venue and Sutton Bank welcomed him with open arms. We bumped into him on the Mini X trail

If any generous emtb’ers want to help his cause then please donate via his link, he would be so happy:

93904273-0E7E-4994-BF09-DFDBC181F319.jpeg

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Proper Emtbing ?
Fridays ride was one I wouldn't recommend to anyone, it was hideously tough, only 18 miles and 4000feet of climbing, but all the ups were unrideable hike a bike, and the downs weren't much better. I think most people would call it character building. Average moving speed of just under 4mph tells you everything you need to know.

Up Rossett Gill, down styhead pass, then up and over stakes pass, a ride best avoided.

Last edited:

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Fridays ride was one I wouldn't recommend to anyone, it was hideously tough, only 18 miles and 4000feet of climbing, but all the ups were unrideable hike a bike, and the downs weren't much better. I think most people would call it character building. Average moving speed of just under 4mph tells you everything you need to know.

Up Rossett Gill, down styhead pass, then up and over stakes pass, a ride best avoided.

Hike a bike Ebike style nooooo thanks……..tried that last December on Bolts Law in 18” of snow, var nigh give me a heart attack…….Ebikes are for shreddin not pushin ?

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Have we all finished bickering? We ought to be bikering instead. Off on my first organised ride for two years today. 500 odd riders, all raising funds for charity, stoked to get on course & I've got my kit ready to cover all eventualities.

View attachment 66318

I think it is disgusting carrying something like that in your riding pack ....................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ honestly............................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................. Peanut Delight ................. yuk!!!

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Can't lie, It was truly grim. On the bright side, I accidentally went off route by six miles but ended up at a feed station that had really, really good cake.

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
Your image reminded me of these two :LOL:
View attachment 66314
Maybe Bobo could cheer things up a bit
Fantastic to be reminded of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century! what a programme and do you remember the absolutely gorgeous Wilma Deering character with her VERY clingy skin-tight space outfit! for all those out there who read this, look up Wilma Deering!!

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Fantastic to be reminded of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century! what a programme and do you remember the absolutely gorgeous Wilma Deering character with her VERY clingy skin-tight space outfit! for all those out there who read this, look up Wilma Deering!!
How could you forget! suppose we are showing our age a bit?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles