Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
IMG_1986.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I've taken this " not too many pics " thing to a new level ..
Did a ride with my mate Jaco yesterday...in the heart of the Cheviot Hills ..and we both left our mobiles in the car..so nothing to show on what we're the windiest conditions I've ever ridden in ( beyond Gale Force with 70mph gusts apparently )...shame as there were 4 separate sightings of the wild Cheviot ?..along the Border Ridge..brilliant ride though and demonstrated the true versatility of an ebike ..had I been riding my mtb ..I would have turned back after the first ( wind in yer face) climb..
The last wind assisted descent though was something else ..

Pivot

E*POWAH Master
Jun 11, 2020
New Forest, England
Did a ride with my mate Jaco yesterday...in the heart of the Cheviot Hills ..and we both left our mobiles in the car..so nothing to show on what we're the windiest conditions I've ever ridden in ( beyond Gale Force with 70mph gusts apparently )...shame as there were 4 separate sightings of the wild Cheviot ..along the Border Ridge..brilliant ride though and demonstrated the true versatility of an ebike ..had I been riding my mtb ..I would have turned back after the first ( wind in yer face) climb..

A good ride without any (pic) evidence doesn’t count

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
Did a ride with my mate Jaco yesterday...in the heart of the Cheviot Hills ..and we both left our mobiles in the car..so nothing to show on what we're the windiest conditions I've ever ridden in ( beyond Gale Force with 70mph gusts apparently )...shame as there were 4 separate sightings of the wild Cheviot ?..along the Border Ridge..brilliant ride though and demonstrated the true versatility of an ebike ..had I been riding my mtb ..I would have turned back after the first ( wind in yer face) climb..
sorry for all the film shit Hodge
but we really do need some pics at least,
or we will have to do it for you

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
After going through a period of virtually no crashes .... Saturday - OTB. Yesterday, crap line and ended up flying backwards into the same big green mossy rocks which are in today's picture ! Today, two falls and retired bruised and battered. What a knob.

Where the hell was I going ! You just come down a tight steep left and here the trail goes down and right - to the right of the small green rock - not the area with no leaves where I was scrambling around yesterday trying to get back on my feet, but couldn't because it's actually too steep in real life to walk on any of it - then immediately tight left followed by tight right and steep drop through rocks behind the mossy rocks ..

where.jpg

Knobs knobs knobs - no riding for me for a few days.

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
After going through a period of virtually no crashes .... Saturday - OTB. Yesterday, crap line and ended up flying backwards into the same big green mossy rocks which are in today's picture ! Today, two falls and retired bruised and battered. What a knob.

Where the hell was I going ! You just come down a tight steep left and here the trail goes down and right - to the right of the small green rock - not the area with no leaves where I was scrambling around yesterday trying to get back on my feet, but couldn't because it's actually too steep in real life to walk on any of it - then immediately tight left followed by tight right and steep drop through rocks behind the mossy rocks ..

View attachment 56621

Knobs knobs knobs - no riding for me for a few days.
That was hard to describe let alone ride.....Ooooooer ??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think there's another thread for injuries, but I can't remember what it's called ....

First time I've ever taken a Selfie ?! It's virtually impossible, how do you contort yourself and know where to point the damned thing !

Anyway, excuse the nipple. Troy Lee did a magnificent job with just minor scuffing here which was a good hit/slide over pointy rocks (crash no.2 - not pictured) Armour UP ! :) Will probably be bruised tomorrow, but who cares.

Left hand/forearm isn't working properly, so I guess I bent that backwards or something. Forgot shin guards - which was unfortunate as those would have saved some mess. The worst bits are lower abbs and groin area - I'll PM them to everyone .. rather uncomfortable ! Sadly no armour round there. Someone like @BAMBAMODA would instantly deploy their massive extendable protection rod and smash rocks into tiny pebbles. (Though I think it was actually a tree stump, anyway, it was enough to make it the second to last run of the day).

troy.jpg

#PUSSY ! :ROFLMAO:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Its all bike’s fault! I can see a perfect reason to buy the new carbon spesh that you have been peddling to us
LOL .. if only, it was 100% sh1t riding !!

I'm just trying to trick everyone into thinking they'll buy a £13,000 bike, until they panic and pull out, so there's loads of unsold ones and I can swoop in and buy one for 4k ! Its just a bit of underhanded market influencing ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I hate typing with one hand . It sucks.

paul-g

Dec 27, 2019
yorkshire
I think there's another thread for injuries, but I can't remember what it's called ....

First time I've ever taken a Selfie ?! It's virtually impossible, how do you contort yourself and know where to point the damned thing !

Anyway, excuse the nipple. Troy Lee did a magnificent job with just minor scuffing here which was a good hit/slide over pointy rocks (crash no.2 - not pictured) Armour UP ! :) Will probably be bruised tomorrow, but who cares.

Left hand/forearm isn't working properly, so I guess I bent that backwards or something. Forgot shin guards - which was unfortunate as those would have saved some mess. The worst bits are lower abbs and groin area - I'll PM them to everyone .. rather uncomfortable ! Sadly no armour round there. Someone like @BAMBAMODA would instantly deploy their massive extendable protection rod and smash rocks into tiny pebbles. (Though I think it was actually a tree stump, anyway, it was enough to make it the second to last run of the day).

View attachment 56646

#PUSSY ! :ROFLMAO:
Left hand/forearm isn't working properly, so I guess I bent that backwards or something. Forgot shin guards - which was unfortunate as those would have saved some mess. The worst bits are lower abbs and groin area
here you are Zimm you need one of these
1616618220877.png

and please, we don`t need to see the battle scars there
and shin guards, another one on the naughty step

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles