New M820 frame from Seraph/TanTan, the E67.

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
I asked the seller if I could install a 200x57 shock absorber with a spring as in the photo. I was told that this is not a problem, the main thing is the right size. Do you think the seller is cheating or doesn't know?

CK.jpeg

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
I asked the seller if I could install a 200x57 shock absorber with a spring as in the photo. I was told that this is not a problem, the main thing is the right size. Do you think the seller is cheating or doesn't know?

View attachment 141289
I'm not sure if that will fit. The Fox Float X2 does not and even the Fox Float X will interfere with the frame top tube.

Attachments

• Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 8_12 AM (1).pdf
    236.3 KB · Views: 61

spokémon

Apr 4, 2023
Australia

I think the seller means that running a coil shock will be no problem, as long as it fits the frame.

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
It's a brave modification. Btw did U use Bafang battery?
Currently, it's a stock battery but I will do a DIY battery when I get some of the newer 5.8Ah cells. For me I didn't mind doing the modification as I had already had a bit of damage in that area from using a Fox Float X2 with the large air can. I had it repaired and modified at the same time. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a new frame of course.

I only have one ride on it so far and it performed quite well. This frame definitely feels more like a trail bike and less enduro but it's also more fun and spritely.

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
temon10, have you tried testing to see what range you can get with your full DIY battery on boost?

Last edited:

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
View attachment 141946
Last Saturday ride, this is total ride with internal 540wh battery 24% left and extender 36wh battery 70% left. Mostly on level S assist.
Wow, that's an epic ride! What is your S setting set to in %? I so used to riding my m560 bike so I need everything to be in boost all the time. I'll definitely need to get on making a DIY battery.

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Wow, that's an epic ride! What is your S setting set to in %? I so used to riding my m560 bike so I need everything to be in boost all the time. I'll definitely need to get on making a DIY battery.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles