LightCarbon LCE930 Member Build Gallery

sandnap

Dec 23, 2023
Herriman, UT USA
A gallery of emtb member LightCarbon LCE930 builds.

Conversation/Build Thread - https://www.emtbforums.com/threads/m820-bafang-lightcarbon-lce930-frame-lightweight.32185/

Please add any builds I missed!

bafang
bafang.jpg

@borysgo2
borysgo2.jpg

@brbr
brbr.jpeg

@clix
clix.jpg

@crustafur
crustafur.jpg

@cwoodffr
cwoodffr.jpg

@Goff
Goff.jpg

@KaroKönig
KaroKonig.jpeg

@kaylee.s
kaylee.s.jpg

@Lussy
Lussy.jpeg

@Mirkoser
Mirkoser.jpeg

@O38
O38.jpeg

@plough
plough.jpg

@sandnap
sandnap.jpg

@sandro817
sandro817.jpg

@TobyB
TobyB.jpg

@Utility
Utility.jpg

Devey73

Apr 27, 2024
Australia
hey guys can anyone tell me the stack height of the headset? I have a fork but i’m unsure if the steerer will be long enough. I don’t have frame yet

sandnap

Dec 23, 2023
Herriman, UT USA
Any tips on the best way to clear the cables out the way when fitting motor? it’s crowded in there
Don't put too much force on the charging cable or the leads will break off like mine did.
1000003779.jpg

I had to do some grinding and soldering to fix them. Also, run the dropper cable on the non-drive side of the motor rather than under it. Finally, get an assistant or find some way to hold the front motor spacers in while you lift the motor into position. That's all the advice I have.

Last edited:

Freda

Feb 5, 2023
Vaasa
Any tips on the best way to clear the cables out the way when fitting motor? it’s crowded in there
I also found having your bike upside-down helps. You can fiddle with the cables without the risk of motor dropping out, before you insert the motor bolts.

clix

Jul 24, 2022
EU
I also found having your bike upside-down helps. You can fiddle with the cables without the risk of motor dropping out, before you insert the motor bolts.
True. But be careful, not to drop one of the spacers from the most front motor bolt. It will fall inside of the frame, and the only way to get it out, is than to rotate the bike again..

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
You guys are making me want to build my own, these builds look great 👍

Do they only offer one frame type?
I'd be after a enduro build, possibly with dual crown forks and coil shock.

Where are you buying the frame and motor systems from?

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France
You guys are making me want to build my own, these builds look great 👍

Do they only offer one frame type?
I'd be after a enduro build, possibly with dual crown forks and coil shock.

Where are you buying the frame and motor systems from?
recommended fork is 150mm, many of us here have 160mm/170mm but I guess dual crown would really mess up the geometry. For coil no issue however, I'm running a DVO Jade and you can see Ohlins and others coils here.
You can buy directly from LightCarbon, you can contact Jim at [email protected] and I think now you can get a kit with frame / motor / battery directly from LC (I had to buy the motor from another dealer at the beginning)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles